TE

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some of its ok...but for the most part i think its shit.lacks letter flow and structure.i know graffiti has no boundaries...but i expect certain things.they get a d-.that atak black and white is nice though.

Guest platapie

Re: wilt

Originally posted by colour

show me what you can do.

id be careful who you talked to like that. im not trying to get in your business but. you never no who it could on the other end of the comp.

well you know the dude straight up dissed us.

it wasnt even remotely constructive criticism.

i would feel much better if i knew he was a capable writer.

---

i suck, you dont see me going around telling people they suck.

if isnt capable of equal to or better then i dont care what he expects.

ive seen shit posted on these boards that were pretty horrible, does he go around dissing everyone?

Guest platapie

well you know the dude straight up dissed us.

it wasnt even remotely constructive criticism.

Originally posted by Wilt

some of its ok...but for the most part i think its shit.lacks letter flow and structure.i know graffiti has no boundaries...but i expect certain things.they get a d-.that atak black and white is nice though.

well if you didnt see the part wehre he says lacks letter flow and structure that is constructive. he didnt just say you suck or its wak. he gave you a good reaosn why HE dosent really liek the stuff posted. letter structure and flow, there major parts of graffiti. he did find somthign he lieks also.

end

letter flow, hey if he doesnt see it doesnt mean its not there.

i seen him praising stuff that cant even compare to atak, thats why i want to see what hes capable of.

anyway, enough of this talking.

hopefully ill have my new scanner in coming weeks, post some stuff. ill spare yall my shit, i got some nice shots though.

Guest platapie

letter flow, hey if he doesnt see it doesnt mean its not there.

i seen him praising stuff that cant even compare to atak, thats why i want to see what hes capable of.

alright man look what he said HE dosent liek it. just take it as a grain of salt he said HE as in himself dosent see the letter structure in it and HE dosent liek it. but he did say he lieks the ATAK so who cares. gotta READ what there saying better . and it could have been worse. you want good valid ansers and he gave them to you and you jus were liek whatever you dont like it blah blah blah. i doubt youd liek his stuff. but he didnt say you suck he gave you his reasons. and HE did liek the atak.

he liked 1 atak, the black and white.

i bet he didnt even know those are letters in the jrunc.

the majority of what is posted is atak, he must be commenting on atak.

---

forget it...

like i said enough enough, lets just post pictures.

Guest platapie

he liked 1 atak, the black and white.

i bet he didnt even know those are letters in the jrunc.

the majority of what is posted is atak, he must be commenting on atak.

---

forget it...

like i said enough enough, lets just post pictures.

so what if he only liked 1 atak is he sapsoe to liek them all? who cares if he dosent no those are letters in the jrunc? i still have a hard tiem seeign them. you act liek everyuone has to liek ATAK. i think hes dope just i dont think every1 has to liek him. jus cause hes your home boy dosent meen peopel will have to like him.

Guest uncle-boy

despite a lot of beef with TE in the past, i gots ta give um props. i really like the atak stuff. and rejk is dope too. any writer from hawaii has to give TE credit for being a big part of the scene here. that's my 2 cents. PEACE:cool:

Archived