tcp help

kid toucher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Your school's LAN server is probably blocking all the ports except for necessary ones. I just did a search for "socks5 anonymous proxy" on yahoo and found this site. I didn't look at it though, only briefly. Find a public socks5 server off of this website somehow, write down, for later use, the IP, the port # proxy is on, and possibly a user name and password. When you are at the school's computer, go to the AIM signon window, click setup, select "Sign On/Off" from the category, click the button that says connection, check the box that says connect using proxy, select socks5 as the protocol, and enter your information in. I'd say that qualifies for tech support, you owe me $15.37.

I had a similar problem.. if you're using Internet Explorer try going to 'tools' then 'Internet Options".. click 'connection' and hit the 'advanced' button in the proxy servers part.. write down the HTTP proxy address and the port number.. then start up AOL and click the spanner 'setup' icon. hit the 'connection' button and tick the 'connect using proxy' box. Enter the proxy address and port number in, tick HTTP and the hit 'apply' and you should be good to go..

if that doesn't work please tell me to fuck myself. ;)

Archived