TBS CREW

ENAPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wtf u close it for..them aint even say TBS...as u can c....they r OLD...... we all 14 .2 ....n dem fliks was takn...umm like 5 motnhs ago for me.....man u people g2 stop criticizin.....n get shyt str8 b4 u open ya dam mouth...still aint been writin fo 1 year....i giv u "aol beeefers"..sum paint fliks...of my specialty BOMBS..hahahah (no beef intended at fantom)

yo man i was playn dayummm.....but yea i DO love bombin...n i hit this place up 2day..ill put it on hea lata...n i got my ni99a plae's sketch....iight...n we aint postn NO old shyt..cuz u people seem 2 think people dont develop skill overtime.....well idk...peace....~uno

:mad:

hha why write...hmm ur a perfec one 2 say thumbs down....yeaa u the best writa i eva seen...lmfao...at 14 u ni99as prolly aint even think of graffiti .....haha we the damm future of this shyt..like u ni99as r now..wen u started.....was u madd tyte??..nah i thought so.....

think b4 u say shyt....peace...

MLB,AWP,FTB,TBS CRU...HOLLa BAQ

(why write i aint sayin u suck..cuz u def dont...jus sayn like we yung n we kno we aint the best but wen u started u wasnt eitha)

AyO! N199AH WHA DA' DEEL??

ThEm 5HiT$ Is mAd GaRbAgE! u NeEDsTAH GeT oFf Da DiZZaMn pC... yO! nI99a hIT mE oFf wit a lUcY sUhN! aLl I neEd iz som' rOoM to sHyNe naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen?

kEEp bAngIn!!:lol: :lol:

^^^

if you read again... it never says anything about that being directed towards you... have you posted anythinG??? ok, no look up and see if someone else has posted something... now make the assumption that it was directed to whomever posted the above pics!!!!

BUT BY ALL MEANS... IF THE SHOE FITS...

WEAR IT!!

Originally posted by Enaps oner

yo man i was playn dayummm.....but yea i DO love bombin...n i hit this place up 2day..ill put it on hea lata...n i got my ni99a plae's sketch....iight...n we aint postn NO old shyt..cuz u people seem 2 think people dont develop skill overtime.....well idk...peace....~uno

:mad:

your english teacher was be so proud of you.

Re: ^^^

u know hecz, i juss picked up graffiti and im only 14. I know that stuff isnt the best, but its from a while ago. I just finished a canvas with some decocolor markers and will be posting it later on. But for now, take it easy on us, and if there is any comments u want to make try not to bitch at us about our style, cause we have plenty of room to improve...

Archived