taxes, bitches...april 15th

rental

just your friendly reminder for those of you too incoherent to remember(see boozer thread). FRIDAY APRIL 15TH

my adobe acrobat decided to shut down half way through my state and federal taxes, it was sort of a pain in the ass, however not really bad, since theyre only two pages each. no one really wants to do taxes, but i realize its not so horrible. for me, just the realization of my income/refund sucks...im glad i dont make enough money to have to pay the government. and that im young enough to only require two pages.

-my income borders on sad...fuck bordering on sad,

my moms bonus this year was half my whole fucking

income. :cry2:

-my federal tax refund is $310. im trying to move out

in may so im saving it. hopefully no emergencies come up.

im obviously completing my forms online, but i print them and mail them in.

post whatever you care to share, and what are you going to do with your refunds? do you have to pay a shitload? do you have to do a lot of work to prepare your taxes because of kids or mortgages or businesses? what method of filing are you using?

DONT PROCRASTINATE!!!

FRIDAY APRIL 15TH

*dont forget to keep copies for seven years.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

about $2,500.00 comming back between me and my girl ... Her dad is an accountant ... so we give him the W2's and get them back with sign here tabs and mail them off ... nice !!!

i used to pay someone to do it ... friend of the family so it was cheep but still free is better.

plans for the cash ... well its spent ... this will just go to clearning debt and a touch in savings.

I took my taxes to a professional this year since I had to itemize this year. Took about an hour and a half and a few hundred bucks. Well I also took last years with me this year. opps, but since i was owed money I actually earned interest on last years return.

But thanks for the reminder.. i forgot i actually had to mail those ones in because they don't accept late forms online.

2003 taxes:

$810 fed

$105 state

2004 taxes:

$2890 fed

$150 state

Paying some debts off and remodelling my bathroom with the money. Oh and buying a gas grill.

boo-ya!!!

Originally posted by rental@Mar 23 2005, 12:38 PM

also, i worked at two different places in 2003. last year they first place that i quit never sent me my w-2. since i remembered that i worked two places, should i file that? or just skip it?

It would seem to be that the more that you make that the more you will get back.... well up to a certain point. So i would say get the other w-2. you could just fill out the form with the combined amounts or just one or the other and see what gets you more back....but you didn't hear that from me.

we do ours in july every year and i still haven't done last year's! too lazy. doing them next month. my uncle is an accountant so he's going to swindle a bunch of cash for me. this years taxes will be done on time cos i need the money for my american holiday....yeah, you heard right i'll be there in august bitchezzz!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 23 2005, 06:34 PM

we do ours in july every year and i still haven't done last year's! too lazy. doing them next month. my uncle is an accountant so he's going to swindle a bunch of cash for me. this years taxes will be done on time cos i need the money for my american holiday....yeah, you heard right i'll be there in august bitchezzz!

weird, i had a terrible premonition a few minutes ago, just like when the simpsons go to africa

I strongly reccomend doing your taxes through H & R block online. mad mad easy to do, step by step steeze where it takes an idiot to mess up.

i took care of my taxes this way MONTHS ago and am now enjoying the fruits of a $500 tax return

nya ha ha ha ha

• 2 weeks later...