Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

taxes, bitches...april 15th

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by rental, Mar 23, 2005.

1. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

just your friendly reminder for those of you too incoherent to remember(see boozer thread). FRIDAY APRIL 15TH

my adobe acrobat decided to shut down half way through my state and federal taxes, it was sort of a pain in the ass, however not really bad, since theyre only two pages each. no one really wants to do taxes, but i realize its not so horrible. for me, just the realization of my income/refund sucks...im glad i dont make enough money to have to pay the government. and that im young enough to only require two pages.

-my income borders on sad...fuck bordering on sad,
    my moms bonus this year was half my whole fucking
    income. :cry2:
    -my federal tax refund is $310. im trying to move out
    in may so im saving it. hopefully no emergencies come up.

im obviously completing my forms online, but i print them and mail them in.

post whatever you care to share, and what are you going to do with your refunds? do you have to pay a shitload? do you have to do a lot of work to prepare your taxes because of kids or mortgages or businesses? what method of filing are you using?

DONT PROCRASTINATE!!!

FRIDAY APRIL 15TH
    *dont forget to keep copies for seven years.

2. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

i got my taxes back like 3 weeks ago,8hunid bucks yerd

3. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

damn...just...damn....

4. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

tease, bitches... april 15th.

The return of a legacy!

(no seriously, I thought it said tease)

5. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

about $2,500.00 comming back between me and my girl ... Her dad is an accountant ... so we give him the W2's and get them back with sign here tabs and mail them off ... nice !!!
    i used to pay someone to do it ... friend of the family so it was cheep but still free is better.
    plans for the cash ... well its spent ... this will just go to clearning debt and a touch in savings.

6. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

I took my taxes to a professional this year since I had to itemize this year. Took about an hour and a half and a few hundred bucks. Well I also took last years with me this year. opps, but since i was owed money I actually earned interest on last years return.
    But thanks for the reminder.. i forgot i actually had to mail those ones in because they don't accept late forms online.

2003 taxes:
    $810 fed
    $105 state

2004 taxes:
    $2890 fed
    $150 state

Paying some debts off and remodelling my bathroom with the money. Oh and buying a gas grill.

boo-ya!!!

7. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

damn...you guys are rich.

also, i worked at two different places in 2003. last year they first place that i quit never sent me my w-2. since i remembered that i worked two places, should i file that? or just skip it?

8. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

and hopefully i get more back because i have my mom filing the deduction of my tuition(that i paid).

9. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

nigga taxman killa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. villain

villain Veteran Member

I've still got to do my taxes. I get them done for free in the military though.
    I don't much care about my taxes cause I don't get a return cause I tried to go to college many years ago and wound up in debt. I hate being in debt.

11. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

It would seem to be that the more that you make that the more you will get back.... well up to a certain point. So i would say get the other w-2. you could just fill out the form with the combined amounts or just one or the other and see what gets you more back....but you didn't hear that from me.

12. ball bag

ball bag Junior Member

Taxes?HA ha ha ha!

13. Telo

Telo Elite Member

i spent most of my 500$ total tax return at tommy bahama.. no lie..

14. kraftone

kraftone Member

cmon crackers!!!!
    PAY YOUR TAXES SO....
    ISRAELS ARMY CAN BUY MORE GUNS , MORE PALESTINIANS DEAD...
    CMON BITCHES WHAT U WAITIN FOR? SUPPORT YOUR RACIST GOV!!!

15. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

we do ours in july every year and i still haven't done last year's! too lazy. doing them next month. my uncle is an accountant so he's going to swindle a bunch of cash for me. this years taxes will be done on time cos i need the money for my american holiday....yeah, you heard right i'll be there in august bitchezzz!