tattoos

Guest ISNIFFGLUES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, its gotta really suck since it's spelled amor. there's no e at the end. cheesy letters, bad spelling.

and how you gonna pop that on a girl? "hi, i was dumb and in love with this other girl, but didn't have the balls to put her real name, so i got this, as it can apply to anyone..." or you can date her for a while only wearing long sleeves, then suddenly show her as if you just got it... "yeah i got a good deal because the tattoo artist was illiterate so he charges really cheap prices to ensure he gets work because he cant earn a living any other way" either way it must suck to be the owner of that forearm

I know this one lad that has the artcrimes logo tattooed at teh base of his neck..

I personally love tatoos but would never get a graffiti tatt. 1 coz it would look cheesy as fuck(see above) and 2 coz it is a muthafucker of an invitation for police harrasment..

i got one tat and the cops know it , for taht reason i kinda regret getting it but otherwise its pretty dope:D

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

YEA Man POST IF YOU CAN I DONT WANT YOU GOIN OUT YOUR WAY BUT THE PIC U AQLREADY POSTED IS KIND OF BLURRY BUT IT LOOKS DOPE JUST WANTED TO SEE A BETTER ONETHATS ALL