tattoos..

Cyber Optx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by urine:

i think that everyone should get straightedge accross their backs in old english....

I got a straight edge tattoo on my left calf. It doesn't say "straight edge". It's a flaming sacred heart with a banner over it saying "dedication"...then below it there is smoke with 3 x's in negative space. If I ever sell out in the future I can just get the negative space filled in.... but that ain't gonna happen!

Are there any other writers out there besides giant,grime,rapes,or excel that are good tattoo artists? I am sure there are plenty....

If I had a tatoo it would be something I couldn't get pissed off with, I know if I got a tat I would hate it the next day like someone else mentioned. I think I want a sacred heart on my chest. My uncle who is a preist, got drunk with his preist buddies and all got tats, my unlce got a huge celtic cross on his back(pretty dope...) and his friend got the sacred heart on his stomach.

------------------

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Guest drewWrite

yo i got STRAIGHT EDGE AS FUCK on my forehead

that's right, i'm in this shit for life, son.

then just in case people don't get the message, i'm gonna get "true till death" right over my heart. god, my life must be filled with excitement if the most interesting thing i can proclaim about me is that i dont do drugs...

Originally posted by ZENYTH.ASP:

Are there any other writers out there besides giant,grime,rapes,or excel that are good tattoo artists? I am sure there are plenty....

hey zeny there is a guy from around our way that used to be down with all the OPM kids that writes a lil and does tatoos...he's the dude that did kops flaming marker thingy.

Quirky Americana crossed with Tradition Japanese shit is the best. Jef Whitehead, Tim Lehi, Grime, Marcus Pacheco, Dustin Kroetch, Paul Jefferies, Steve Moore, Craig Driscoll, Seth B. Cifferi. All have really cold shit. Tattoos mark a certain point in anyone's life. And as lond as they're done well, you should never regret it. I'm covered with shit that I wouldn't even think about getting now, but all I can do is look forward and realize that that's what was going on at that time. Think it out, sleep on it, then get it.

------------------

"Once I wanted a pair of shoes, until I met a man with no legs"

the tats i hate are the "the white power ones", like little rebel flags w/kkk symbols and shit. I probably wouldn't say too much to these people, but if they said one negative thing to me i'd just beat the shit out of them. the ones that are all the same color and seem to smear and blend together just suck ass too.

oh... and i forgot the ones people get by really shitty artists that are real big and colorful, but the actual artistic aspect just blows...well....even though there are alot of tats that are shitty, they are also some that kick ass!

Archived