tattoo's and piercings?

Guest keep

Guest keep

i know theres been a couple of these threads around but im going to start a new one smile.gif

i have 6 piercings, 2g tongue,8g septum, 4g right Sah-Du getting the other done soon, 8g nips, and a 6g(soon to be 4g) PA. And i have a david bolt girl on the back of my right leg. Im going june 30th to get either another girl on my right leg or a star on the back of my neck, just depends on how much cash i have

what all do you guys got?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DoSeR:

i wanna get my septum peirced.... does it hurt?... wether it does or not im doin it...ill prolly get it this month

nah. the part you get pierced is right BELOW the cartilage so its not bad at all. nostril hurts worse.

-scienxe

Originally posted by keep:

Im going june 30th to get either another girl on my right leg or a star on the back of my neck, just depends on how much cash i have

what all do you guys got?

eh. i would suggest you stay away from star tattoos. kind of cliche nowadays, unless of course you're getting it half black / half red... for ::ahem:: political reasons. if so then by all means... =)

-scienxe

tatoos: pinup on back rt shoulder, cherries lower left part of my stomach, blk/red star lower rt. part of my stomach

peircings:0' in each ear, both tragus',1 cartilage in each ear, labret,navel, tounge

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1664798&a=12785136&p=49396347&Sequence=0&res=high.jpg'>

(i was having to lay on the scanner)

------------------

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars--oscar wilde

[This message has been edited by shyster (edited 06-01-2001).]

Originally posted by fleshtech:

hey asshole i have a star on my back... for personal reasons of course.. and 00g ears... dont do it.. the stretching wont close.. contrary to popular belief. i had a center lipring but it got taken out in the hospital cuz im an idiot. im getting a jon clue here soon.. if he ever gets back to me.

my problem is i want them until i have them and then they suck.. only one i really liked was my lipring. and even then it would bother me that the cutie girls wouldnt date me cuz i looked different.. eh fuck it.

I have no idea what you are talking about, i have my ears stretched to a 2g and then i took them out for like 3 months and i missed them so much i tried to put in an 8g and i had to go to the shop to get it repericed. I had a toungue ring, but i grew tired of it so i took it out.

hrm.. I have 2 tattoos.. one on my upper arm/shoulder......and the other on my ankle.. its not really a real tottoo though...but thats another story.. pierced nose & 3 in my ears...just normal piercings...no stretching for me.. I want another tattoo badly...but alas no money for it......damnit I wish I knew someone who would accept a trade... canvas for tattoo.....................they are addicting.

mil9.jpg

"There's a club downtown where you can get okay-looking women to not have sex with you for a lot less than a million dollars. There's another one where the women aren't that hot, but they'll at least sleep with you. Even for just one piece of crack. Or anything you can trick them into thinking is crack. I once did 8 of those chicks for a bag of rock salt. Hey, Rick Rockwell, a bag of rock salt is a LOT less than a million dollars, dumbass."

Skeet Landell

Musical Composition/Performance

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Guest keep

I could really careless if stars are cliche, i want one. but im not sure if ill get that or my girl first. Im going to sleeve my right one with 3 girls and a background and my left leg is going to be sleeved in black tribalish shit.

you guys are going to start leaking like a sprinkler pretty soon.

2 ears 4G main hole, had both nips done took em out and a scorpion on my ass.

contmplating another one.

work doesn't allow unsightly adornments.

otherwise i too might be a metal detector hazzard.

------------------

high plains drifter

I am pure, in the sense of tattoos and piercings. I would be into getting some tattos when it is something I can afford. I have a few in mind. I want this picture of woodcut prints of fists and the biggest one is holding a pencil. It's from a Seeing Red poster I got years back at a hardcore festival.

I know this guy named Zipperchest Abel, and this guy has some fucked up tattoos. The best one is a lesbian 3 way that goes from his shoulder to his elbow and wraps around his arm. I think it involves some fisting too! The story goes that he and a freind were doing some marathon partying and they went to get tattoos. Zipperchest brought one of his favorite magazines to find something to get. I guess the lezzie 3way caught his fancy. He woke up sometime later the next afternoon quite suprised by his new acquisition. He allegedly has no recollection of getting the tattoo. It actually suits him quite well, I think he made a good choice.

Piercings are a pain in the ass. At one point I had my ears @ 2ga eyelits with big silver hoops going through them, nipples, belly button, labret, tongue, and uvula (the little ball in the back of your throat). I had to take them all out either for work or because they were getting in the way. One of my nipples started to heal out after a year, and the only way to clean a uvula piercing is swallowing mouthwash or using a waterpic.. either way, pointless. I got really tired of crazy rednecks using it as a pick up line on me "fuckin a sweetheart, did that shit hurt?" "gawd dayum those are some big holes in yer ears... didn't that hurt?"

I still think piercings and tattoo's are money though. I guess I'm a jaded fan.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Guest keep

im really wanting to get my Sah-du's dermal punched but i cant find a place close thats willing to do them. it would just be so much easyer than streching them. and our tattoo trip just got move forward to next weekend! shit im going to be sooo broke frown.gif

Got a can on the back of my neck(oly an outline so far, gonna get wings and a halo on it soon) a piece between my shoulders...left leg outside a character of a guy holding a pencil...left leg inside a character of an angel with a satchel....left shoulder a piece and on my right arm from my shoulder to my elbow I wanna get wood grains..(I'm a baseball player so I want it to look like a bat) Thanks for your time

Clockin Females

Crushin Freights

Constant Flows

Cappin Fools

Crunk Freestyles

on and on......

Guest keep
Originally posted by CoffeehouseFunkstar:

Got a can on the back of my neck(oly an outline so far, gonna get wings and a halo on it soon) a piece between my shoulders...left leg outside a character of a guy holding a pencil...left leg inside a character of an angel with a satchel....left shoulder a piece and on my right arm from my shoulder to my elbow I wanna get wood grains..(I'm a baseball player so I want it to look like a bat) Thanks for your time

Clockin Females

Crushin Freights

Constant Flows

Cappin Fools

Crunk Freestyles

on and on......

i would sugest against the "can with wings" ive seen that design in several tattoo mags and as flash. And a baseball bat arm? umm OK, sorry im drunk

i got 6 gauges in both ears, used to have my labret pierced. on my back i have only 7 hours worth of ink. i got a gitxan (similiar style to haida) wolf on my back and lettering around the wolf taking up close to half my back. the place i went to fucked up on the lettering so now im in the process of getting it touched up at a muuuuch better place but at a much steeper price. you get what you pay for.....

I had 6g ears, but was so sick of not having the money for the earrings I wanted that I took them out.

I have a sun tattooed between my shoulderblades which I need redone (if anybody knows of an incredible, I mean mind blowing tattoo artist in Montreal or toronto hook me up with the information. I want one of those guys that are so good they have a 6 month waiting list).

I want a fucked up shooting star on my left foot, and something on my right upper arm, and some tribal below my sun.

Guest keep
Originally posted by kined:

i got 6 gauges in both ears, used to have my labret pierced. on my back i have only 7 hours worth of ink. i got a gitxan (similiar style to haida) wolf on my back and lettering around the wolf taking up close to half my back. the place i went to fucked up on the lettering so now im in the process of getting it touched up at a muuuuch better place but at a much steeper price. you get what you pay for.....

thats not always true. id be sketchy if the cost was really high or really low. Theres alot of really good shops around that dont cost an arm and a leg.

i hate guys who only have an eyebrow or a lip pierced. it looks funny if you dont have something else done. or tattoos down their arm that dont really go together-older guys have them, a lady on their bicep, then a horse and a dragon, unicorn

Archived