1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

tattoo's and piercings?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by keep, Jun 1, 2001.

1. keep

keep Guest

tattoo's and piercings?

Discussion started by keep - Jun 1, 2001

i know theres been a couple of these threads around but im going to start a new one [​IMG]
    i have 6 piercings, 2g tongue,8g septum, 4g right Sah-Du getting the other done soon, 8g nips, and a 6g(soon to be 4g) PA. And i have a david bolt girl on the back of my right leg. Im going june 30th to get either another girl on my right leg or a star on the back of my neck, just depends on how much cash i have
    what all do you guys got?

2. DoSeR

DoSeR 12oz Senior Member

DoSeR - Replied Jun 1, 2001

i wanna get my septum peirced.... does it hurt?... wether it does or not im doin it...ill prolly get it this month

DoSeR - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. scienxe

scienxe 12oz Member

scienxe - Replied Jun 1, 2001

nah. the part you get pierced is right BELOW the cartilage so its not bad at all. nostril hurts worse.
    -scienxe

scienxe - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. scienxe

scienxe 12oz Member

scienxe - Replied Jun 1, 2001

eh. i would suggest you stay away from star tattoos. kind of cliche nowadays, unless of course you're getting it half black / half red... for ::ahem:: political reasons. if so then by all means... =)
    -scienxe

scienxe - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. shyster

shyster 12oz Member

shyster - Replied Jun 1, 2001

tatoos: pinup on back rt shoulder, cherries lower left part of my stomach, blk/red star lower rt. part of my stomach
    peircings:0' in each ear, both tragus',1 cartilage in each ear, labret,navel, tounge

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1664798&a=12785136&p=49396347&Sequence=0&res=high.jpg'>

(i was having to lay on the scanner)

------------------
    we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars--oscar wilde

[This message has been edited by shyster (edited 06-01-2001).]

shyster - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. Face Me Face Death

Face Me Face Death 12oz Member

Face Me Face Death - Replied Jun 1, 2001

both ears stretched out to 00g...I'm going to get my nipples and my tounge repierced...but when I get my tounge re pierced I am getting it double pierced side by side. I have stars tatted on the front side of each shoulder and I going to start on a leg sleeve at the end of this month.

Face Me Face Death - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. sxetilldeath

sxetilldeath New Jack

sxetilldeath - Replied Jun 1, 2001

I have no idea what you are talking about, i have my ears stretched to a 2g and then i took them out for like 3 months and i missed them so much i tried to put in an 8g and i had to go to the shop to get it repericed. I had a toungue ring, but i grew tired of it so i took it out.

sxetilldeath - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  8. iphs

iphs 12oz Member

iphs - Replied Jun 1, 2001

two tongue rings.. one 12g. the other 14g.
    thinking of a third.. but nah.
    belly.ring ..
    and i recently let my eyebrow close.

iphs - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. MESTHREE

MESTHREE Dirty Dozen Crew

MESTHREE - Replied Jun 1, 2001

hrm.. I have 2 tattoos.. one on my upper arm/shoulder......and the other on my ankle.. its not really a real tottoo though...but thats another story.. pierced nose & 3 in my ears...just normal piercings...no stretching for me.. I want another tattoo badly...but alas no money for it......damnit I wish I knew someone who would accept a trade... canvas for tattoo.....................they are addicting.

MESTHREE - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Jun 1, 2001

[​IMG]
    "There's a club downtown where you can get okay-looking women to not have sex with you for a lot less than a million dollars. There's another one where the women aren't that hot, but they'll at least sleep with you. Even for just one piece of crack. Or anything you can trick them into thinking is crack. I once did 8 of those chicks for a bag of rock salt. Hey, Rick Rockwell, a bag of rock salt is a LOT less than a million dollars, dumbass."
    Skeet Landell
    Musical Composition/Performance

------------------
    $$$666MAKROS666$$$

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  11. keep

keep Guest

keep - Replied Jun 1, 2001

I could really careless if stars are cliche, i want one. but im not sure if ill get that or my girl first. Im going to sleeve my right one with 3 girls and a background and my left leg is going to be sleeved in black tribalish shit.

12. ubejinxed

ubejinxed 12oz Veteran Member

ubejinxed - Replied Jun 2, 2001

[This message has been edited by ubejinxed (edited 06-01-2001).]

ubejinxed - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. ubejinxed

ubejinxed 12oz Veteran Member

ubejinxed - Replied Jun 2, 2001

you guys are going to start leaking like a sprinkler pretty soon.

2 ears 4G main hole, had both nips done took em out and a scorpion on my ass.
    contmplating another one.

work doesn't allow unsightly adornments.
    otherwise i too might be a metal detector hazzard.

------------------
    high plains drifter

ubejinxed - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  14. footsoldier

footsoldier 12oz Senior Member

footsoldier - Replied Jun 2, 2001

the only thing i have is a 12 g Prince Albert, soon to be a 10.....im considering a few diffterent tattoos but i dont know exactly what i want yet.

footsoldier - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. dirtroad

dirtroad 12oz Member

dirtroad - Replied Jun 2, 2001

I am pure, in the sense of tattoos and piercings. I would be into getting some tattos when it is something I can afford. I have a few in mind. I want this picture of woodcut prints of fists and the biggest one is holding a pencil. It's from a Seeing Red poster I got years back at a hardcore festival.
    I know this guy named Zipperchest Abel, and this guy has some fucked up tattoos. The best one is a lesbian 3 way that goes from his shoulder to his elbow and wraps around his arm. I think it involves some fisting too! The story goes that he and a freind were doing some marathon partying and they went to get tattoos. Zipperchest brought one of his favorite magazines to find something to get. I guess the lezzie 3way caught his fancy. He woke up sometime later the next afternoon quite suprised by his new acquisition. He allegedly has no recollection of getting the tattoo. It actually suits him quite well, I think he made a good choice.

dirtroad - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: