tattoo removal

yo I started my first session yesterday and it SUCKS!! They zap you with this laser and it's going POP POP POP, and you can smell your skin burning a little..damn..Oh well I guess I'll think twice next time..ok I've thought about it I know what I want after this one is gone..

My arms all bubbly, it's sick looks like pizza crust when it had those air pockets in it..all basil and oregano http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it's only costing me 3 bills..

I gotta go back 2 more times(6week intervals)

no scarring PIRone.. I checked out a place at home (Seattle) and they wanted $1200...

But yeah, you can get work over it and everything..what the laser does is busts up the color molecules so they can pass through your blood and through your kidneys..

sounds like your cooking bacon..

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

thanks, but thats not gona work... i need this particular one off, so i can finish doing my whole back... cover up wont work...

they got this weird type of tattoo removal that they tattoo this shit that isnt ink into your skin and it pretty much completly kills the tattoo you could do that and than go over it

When I was getting tattooed by Matt Rinks he was telling me about how he was getting some removal done. He said it felt way worse than a tattoo, and kinda resembled the feeling as if someone was holding a rubber band to your arm, pulling it back and letting it go.

Speaking of tattoo removal,...what are you all getting removed?? Taz? A pot leaf with 4:20 in it? Swastikas? Old Girlfriends names?

Archived