TATTO ARTIST

aichs47

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tatty,KOOL, tatted and you spelt tattoo wrong you fuck stump.I'm assumming this guy would get a Mickey Mouse giving the finger or some faggity shit about his babies mama on his forearm. I want a to get some ink done by Civ but I'm happy with the dudes I know now.

I just got a sweet mom heart and the banners is being held by a swallow above it., with some flower tyoe stuff around it.It's straight Sailor Billy shitI go in the morning to see the drawings for the rest of my half sleve.

Guest drunken phil

who: picasso

how: kerry king style with markerswww.sikworld.com/images/ celebimg/kerry2.jpg'>

when: yesterday

where: in a bad religion mosh pit(preferably somewhere in england)

Originally posted by Frate Raper

or some faggity shit about his babies mama on his forearm.

I just got a sweet mom heart and the banners is being held by a swallow above it., with some flower tyoe stuff around it.

whats worse faggy shit about your baby's mom or faggyshit about your mom? hmmmmm.....

^^^ive got a hearts/roses/banners piece with mom&dad in it.....i say theres nothing wrong with giving respect to the parents...

grime is somebody i'd like to get tattooed by.......will lawley is pretty good too...theres plenty of people i would like to get tattooed by, but as long as my friends are doing my shit for free, thats who i'll keep going to.

anybody going to the texas convention this weekend??

i'm tryin to go for GRIME.. get a ninja rat piece done from my armpit to my hip.. mmmmm.. then matt rinks... of course.. i'm definitely down with dead girl corpses.. he's a really cool guy too... and then don ed hardy... he rules... super old timer.. but does awesome cartoon style stuff too... i saw him at the worcester convention, but felt too intimidated to do anything... i just smile and nod..

if i could get work from anybody on earth, i'd definetely say horiyoshi III. either him or masayoshi. definitely a japanese master. they're the best tattooists on earth in my opinion.

but i'm no tattoo whore. i don't care about getting shit from famous people. i'll get work from anybody who does solid stuff that i like. i trade tattoos sometimes or a couple times i've traded flash for tattoos.

i don't have the cash for horiyoshi III.... i heard the artists in japan charge americans out the ass to get tattooed by them..... but they definitely do know their stuff.... apprenticing when they're 13.. living with the artist.... you know you're getting quality solid work. not like over here.... anybody can get the tools and be a scratcher... damn shitbags...

Originally posted by YG Blood

AS FAR AS TATTOO ARTIST GO I'D HAVE TO SAY SEEN.:rolleyes:

sorry to dissapoint you dude, but this guy stephan who used to work for seen in the bx visited the tattoo shop where i work and he told me that seen doesn't tattoo anymore. or maybe he only tattoos his friends or something like that. but supposedly he's out of the business--just got burnt out on it.

cornelius--

if you don't got the cash for horiyoshi, then you sure as hell don't have the cash for d.e. hardy either. hahaha--my boss got inked by him and he charged like 500 bucks for an hour tattoo or something crazy like that. maybe that's exagarrating but i'm pretty sure it was something like that. and vinyl junkie--that is a good deal. i kind of wish i could recruit a friend to make my needles in exchange for work, but i'm too anal about them. i sit there with a magnifying glass and resolder them over and over because i get so obsessive.

Archived