Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Tatoo??

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by shitonastick, Jun 15, 2002.

1. shitonastick

shitonastick New Jack

Sup guyz....I have been readin a lot on this board,and u are all great artists.....

I aint that good on this graff thang...i have some good ones..but not many....

What i wanted 2 know...

Is any1 of u interested in makin a sketch with the the letters ME...

im gonna have a graff Tatoo with the letters ME and i have tried 2 make it my self,but i aint happy with it at all...guess it aint my letters lol...

So,maybe u could come up with some shit,and we will see who is tha best....what ya say???

Thnx for the help...the best sketch will be on my arm:D

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

3. cazper

cazper New Jack

go to.... www.b-boys.com if you want some gay request like this.......write for urself or don't write.......

4. unseen

unseen New Jack

Hmmmmmmmm maby if u didnt act like everyone wanted to have there work on ur harry arm someone would do it :p

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

first of all , you sound like a 10 yr old kid .
    second of all , you must not be on here very much bc most kids ob this site suck dick.
    thirdly you obviously suck at graffiti , and cant come up with a good ME , why the hell would you want someone elses sketch permanently tatooed on your arm .

6. meone

meone Guest

AND TO TOP IT OFF, BITCH GET OFF ME

7. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Veteran Member

once again, shut up foo...

8. shitonastick

shitonastick New Jack

i just asked a simple question,and u guyz think u are bad azz or some shit....i will give ya'all props for ur skills,and i said my self,im not into the graff scene,i just admire the people that do it....nuttin wrong with that.---.....

9. cazper

cazper New Jack

well....if you don't understand go away.......

10. synaps

synaps Senior Member

baaaaaaaaah ... fucking sheep cock hoarding bastard !

look guy : if you're going to have someone put ink in your ass for good , make it something that actually MEANS something to you ... dont get some random person to give you the sketch ... find a friend or someshit to do that for you . that shit's with you for life kid , make it something worth while ... i can even begin to tell you how sorry i am i put some of the ink i have on me into my skin

final say : you either do that shit yourself , or get a friend[someone thats close to you] to do that shit for you ... otherwise you're going to regret it ... trust me !

11. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

but..we are bad azz..duh...

12. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

I actually think it would be cool to know i rocked a human with my art. but then i would be writing enzo not me..

go fuk yourself u pikey

13. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

hahahaha

ha some one close this plz!

14. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

i fookin hate pikeys

15. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

Rage beat me to it....