~~~ TASTY KAKES ~~~

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

woooord dunny. they started adding preservatives and whatnot, i've noticed a decline in taste. what ever though - Peanut Butter KandyKakes are my shit for sure!

Guest HESHIANDET

yo what the fuck dunnys?? this shit is about tasty cakes ya heard. outta here w/ dat lil debbie SNATCH cake ass bulllshheit

Guest TEARZ
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

yo what the fuck dunnys?? this shit is about tasty cakes ya heard. outta here w/ dat lil debbie SNATCH cake ass bulllshheit

hahaha, but i used to like those chocolate pb wafers by the debbie, you know? unbeatable at 25c a piece.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

I know a REAL Philly head when I see one! Thanks for looking out He$h.

Little Debbie is a ho. :beat:

Guest fr8lover

those large .25 cent star crunch or oatmeal cream pies and a .69 cent 20oz sun drop soda were my breakfast/lunch while working every day for about 3 months. those two bargains came to an exact total of 1 buck!

great for overcoming the 9 am hangover at work...

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by -Rage-

I know a REAL Philly head when I see one! Thanks for looking out He$h.

Little Debbie is a ho. :beat:

dont you guys have RAP SNACKS out there too ? hahahahahahaha! (actually the popcorn was off the chain, now that i think about it.)

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

dont you guys have RAP SNACKS out there too ? hahahahahahaha! (actually the popcorn was off the chain, now that i think about it.)

anyone have a picture of that rap snacks box truck? that was really cool...

• 5 years later...

Archived