Tasty colors

Guest cracked ass

Guest cracked ass

Mmm...anyone else think an indian spice, maple sugar and cinnamon pop-tart would go down good right now?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i ussually wake up 5:00 am to jog till around 9:00am..on my jog home i like to buy a nice breakfast burrito...as i sit down..oops i almost forgot..i wipe all the sweat off my ass crack and balls and onto my burrito...it gives it a little kick..after that i feel nice and dandy for a smooth day of cunt lickin....

Originally posted by willy_wonka:

i ussually wake up 5:00 am to jog till around 9:00am..on my jog home i like to buy a nice breakfast burrito...as i sit down..oops i almost forgot..i wipe all the sweat off my ass crack and balls and onto my burrito...it gives it a little kick..after that i feel nice and dandy for a smooth day of cunt lickin....

ok....who else is totally blown away by the randomness of this post...? anyone?

hahaahaaaa, wow, that is random....

head shake humour.............................

baaaahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

BAH HA HA HA HA!!!!

woo!

ha ha ha!!

• 2 years later...
Guest im not witty
Originally posted by suburbian bum

Before i die im gonna take a can of rusto and spray it in my mouth like its binaca.

i did this once, except it was in my eye, and it was an accident. i almost fell off the bridge i was painting.

Archived