taranahs urban nightmares...

just~someone~else~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest kidlugz

i went to toronto about 2 months ago. i saw unc soooooo much. they really do run it. and that fathom kid too..is he unc? either way they have alot of dope shit. all i really saw was stuff on/near queen...this other alley where that meinike or whatever place is, that tats production on the roof and then some other streets i dont know. i know i missed alot of dope shit iv seen online i didnt see there..but i got like 100 flicks and unc is in most of them somewhere... good job gang.those flyers or whatever with the girl on them are up everywhere, i didnt really like the picture on the flyer that much but still dope that they were up all over the place. im from north carolina in case you were wondering where i visited from. how old are the unc kids?

Guest Uncle Nasty

Can I say Thanx?... thanx.

ages? 20's

and by the way...the first 45lies piece is on glass window blocks...glass

[This message has been edited by Uncle Nasty (edited 08-22-2001).]

Guest Uncle Nasty
Originally posted by just~someone~else~:

UP screwed him and everyone else on that wall...all sorts of doors,windows,etc...

it was shitty.

It would have been shitty if they couldn't deal with it but every one on that wall did such good burners that you couln't tell. I don't know how trees painted over that dip.

Originally posted by Uncle Nasty:

It would have been shitty if they couldn't deal with it but every one on that wall did such good burners that you couln't tell. I don't know how trees painted over that dip.

[/b]

i was thiking of saying that...yeah i think trees rocked it nice but he seems to think not...he's so silly

onset was also so nice to have let me painted in that little box...he was such a nice little drunken boy...

Archived