Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

taoist police state

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by metallix, Jul 5, 2003.

1. metallix

metallix Elite Member

fascist police state

its here. soldiers on the subways...

2. Kes_One_HTFD

Kes_One_HTFD Member

damn, when yuo come to think of it, it was comin, when a country makes skateboardin punishable by law and is being run by a leader with a mindset like that of the late Caesar (pax romana-pax americana), you know our country is entering or has entered a downward spiral.

3. dojafx

dojafx Member

its not just the president, the whole system is fucked, shit needs to change...

4. phism

phism Member

one thing i regret.

for other people, not so much myself.
    all that "no, i love america, i just don't support the war" bullshit.

what a bunch of pussies.

i wish everyone would just realize what a decadent cesspool this country is and breed a good healthy hatred so we can have a revolution and start over. we're about 50 years overdue anyway. what up constitution, sorry we fucked up. do-over?

5. Kes_One_HTFD

Kes_One_HTFD Member

damn straight, a revolution is neccesary, i dont think people have the balls tho. Some people are all like FUCK AMERIKKKA and shit but then they have an american flag on their car, house, and shirt. That kind of false hatred/patriotism needs to be weeded out. If the revolution does happen...best beleive that other countries are gonna look on and laugh, they too want our country too change, theyr not gonna step into it and try to help...their gonna look at us at watch our country die like a helpless animal.

6. KaBar2

KaBar2 Senior Member

I agree that the new surveillance technology sucks

But I do not agree that having soldiers on the subway equates with fascism. Back in the early 1920's there was a wave of railroad mail car robberies (back in those days the mail was moved mainly by railroad cars and they had "railway post offices" where the mail was sorted on the move, while it was being transported from one city to another) where the robbers killed postal clerks and blew up rail cars to get to the registered mail, where the money was.

The President asked the commandant of the Marine Corps to provide security. The commandant did so, and announced publicly:

"There will henceforth be a detachment of Marines equipped with a Lewis gun on every railroad mail car. If a single letter is lost, there had better be a dead Marine at his post."

That was the end of railroad mail car robberies.

I am much more concerned about the DARPA technology, which allows the Government to recognize individuals in crowds at airports and football stadiums, etc., and the enhanced video technology which will allow them to track every car in the nation.

We really are moving in Orwellian directions here. You already know what I think, so I won't bore you with repeating it.

7. Kes_One_HTFD

Kes_One_HTFD Member

Goin from wire phone taps way back when to nowadays where e-mail taps, people monitoring chat rooms, message boards (hmm.....), and record companies monitoring filesharing servers are all commonplace.

times are gettin odder by the minute, day, hour, second, who knows, pretty soon theyre gonna tattoo barcodes on our wrists, only time will tell....

8. dorkone

dorkone New Jack

well i mean....i heard they are gonna legalize graffiti...so i give them props for that

9. Kes_One_HTFD

Kes_One_HTFD Member

you know mad headz are gonna quit if they do, it just wouldnt be the same....:cry2:

10. metallix

metallix Elite Member

well its just strange for me to see a group of soldiers on the subway. and cops everywhere when you try to go into the city. and i mean *everywhere.* i tried to take a picture of these soldiers on the subway, and they would not let me. the guy basically ordered NO PICTURE.
    the infastructure for our surveillance society is already in place.

credit cards, UPC' barcodes, store cards, discount cards, phone records medical bills, tax payments, cameras in every spot you can imagine. a cop on every block. even when i went to the beach today there was a security pat down. coolers were searched and people's pockets examined. of course this was july 4th but ..either way there is no need for that. its all a gradual movement to get people used to "security" everywhere.

its getting more and more disgusting and i wouldn't be surprised if forums and the internet were already datamined and examined. i mean soon it will be regular for a camera to be *everywhere* and one that can record where you have been in public for the last 10 years or so and keep it all archived under your own personal file. in your own personal file you will have what you have eaten, shit, used, farted, seen, fucked, and what not.

and then of course factor in the television and radio stuff..and media control and it seems like were already there. people getting arrested for dis-seminating information (DMCA) and book's getting banned because they explain the tax laws (the federal mafia....)

here are two relevant articles

http://www.wired.com/news/privacy/0,1848,59495,00.html

and of course the book being banned..

http://www.bigeye.com/usmafia.htm

the only end i can possibly see to this is that the system will fall apart by itself, soviet union style. too much spending and not enough money in the treasury will and can bankrupt the nation. too bad there is an unlimited borrowing ability.

11. caL

caL Senior Member

where the fuck is clinton
    :king:

12. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i was watching on jack van impe presents that ibm is now in the process of making a computer that will have the ability to store 32 peices of information for each person in the world. the end times are upon us.

13. dorkone

dorkone New Jack

your safer when your watched....

14. dorkone

dorkone New Jack

fuck the police coming str8 from the underground

15. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

quit your bitching and try and help do something about it, go over to afghanistan and go out and try and protest the government,see what happens. i hate the shit that goes on here alot as well, but after all, im aloud to sit here on my lazy ass, drinking my soda and complain about it right.