Tanning bed fiends?

Father John

Anyone else notice this happening?? these tanning beds are popping up everywhere...and all of these people are going to them, and its the summer...people are paying to go tanning in a bed while its sunny outside and warm...Am I missing something??..I hear people telling me they do this weekly and that they have spent up to 300$ on just tanning...in the summer....

While its sunny out...and warm...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I cant think of tanning salons without thinking of this one vicemag

dont where they caught a guy with one of those hard shell backpacks.

something like

Why do these guys in the tanning salon community

need such rugged backbacks? Arre you worried about

your sunglasses and your copy of Details getting damaged?

Fuck off!

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by Smart

that is SO 10 years ago... now days ninjas is all about that 'tan in a can' but... hang around the salons because HOT chicks go in and out...

http://photojpn.org/books/theme/images/minzoku2.jpg'>

Speak for yourself. sucka!!!

http://www.livemusicstudio.com/images/ganguro/ganguro4.jpg'>

That's enough for now..

Guest chicken bone

victims of tanning salons? In contradiction to your 'dudeness of waiting for hottie bobotties to exit the salon' of sorts.

lol my friend got a fake tan...and before you get it they spray you with some crap...well she got sprayed...got the tan...when she came out it looked SO horrible...cuz she was peeling right between her boobs and she had to go on a feild trip to holiday hill so everyone saw and it looked so orange and fake and crappy

i used to fuck this girl in high school that did the whole fake bake thing. she wasn't orange at all, in fact i thought it was natural at first. the funny thing is how i found out that she used a tanning bed...right below each of her ass cheeks was a semi circle area of slightly lighter skin. i pondered on that shit for awhile before i finally figured it out. her ass would over lap the very top of her legs when she layed down to tan. i thought that shit was funny, she didn't.

Archived