Tampa Florida

BurtReynolds

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there is graffiti in Tampa ? Damn, my sister lives there and I've been plenty of times and the only graff I've seen was in the projects and it consisted of "Lil' Mac, or P.Boy loves Shaneequa, or North Blvd.Crips"

Not exactly what i'd be looking for, but cool nonetheless. I haven't peeped the yards down there, but i'm sure they got a couple little layups and shit that are worth the wait. All I can say for sure is, do not get caught in a yard that borders the ghetto in Tampa, that shit is a rough deal from what I understand.

no doubt tampa needs to be hit hard.ybors a bust nowadays theys got cameras everywhere...but there are a few yards out there but shit gets hot real quick if your spot is blown....st pete/clearwater needs some color to.so if your in tpa drive cross the bridge for a minute hit the place up then be out......its a shame theres no scene out there cus there are some heads out there with sick skills.....piece

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_b0b

I went there years ago and did layups. There are quite a few little ones scattered around and it was all EASY. so easy it hurt. Just find some and paint.

Guest imported_b0b

Yeah it was fr8's.. Only clean train I saw was a Amtrak in the station and the people I was with didn't want to do a backjump as there was a bar with lots of people coming & going near by.

Originally posted by casekonly

there's a legal wall in clearwater? is it part of a skatepark? it's been too long...my friends say that palm harbor has become huge...well, alot bigger than i remember it...

yes it is in clearwater. no, it has nothing to do with the skatepark. everything at the skatepark has been buffed from what i hear.

palm harbor doesn't have a scene to my knowledge. although there are a few taggers running loose in that county. the scene is slowly picking up (which, in a way, i'm glad)

i guess since SBS went their seperate ways, that area has kinda lost out on a few good writers. but, what would i know...i haven't been back there in so many years...

so, where about is the legal in clearwater? what's up with suits n' sails? is it still in existence? i lived not too far away from there back in the day...like, within a few blocks....i used to eat at that little chicken restaurant all of the time...the one in that strip mall area...i'm sure you know what i'm talking about if you're around that area....damn, i need to call my homie down there and see how he and his family are doing.

Originally posted by casekonly

i guess since SBS went their seperate ways, that area has kinda lost out on a few good writers. but, what would i know...i haven't been back there in so many years...

so, where about is the legal in clearwater? what's up with suits n' sails? is it still in existence? i lived not too far away from there back in the day...like, within a few blocks....i used to eat at that little chicken restaurant all of the time...the one in that strip mall area...i'm sure you know what i'm talking about if you're around that area....damn, i need to call my homie down there and see how he and his family are doing.

word up on the SBS part. i still have an member of SBS's email. i should get ahold of him sometime haha.

suits 'n sails? haha nah i don't know what that is, my friend's girlfriend lives there so i can ask if you want :P

if you still want to know where the legal wall is, get at my email. i don't really want to blow it up.

• 7 years later...

Archived