Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Tampa Florida

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by BurtReynolds, Nov 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurtReynolds

BurtReynolds Member

I'm coming fover there soon....I hear you got good spots for freights....email me if you have any info... Goldenwest2001@cs.com

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

uh... I don't think so... there's a legal wall in Clearwater...

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i wouldnt fuck with yards in florida from what i hear

4. raildeviant

raildeviant Member

there is graffiti in Tampa ? Damn, my sister lives there and I've been plenty of times and the only graff I've seen was in the projects and it consisted of "Lil' Mac, or P.Boy loves Shaneequa, or North Blvd.Crips"
    Not exactly what i'd be looking for, but cool nonetheless. I haven't peeped the yards down there, but i'm sure they got a couple little layups and shit that are worth the wait. All I can say for sure is, do not get caught in a yard that borders the ghetto in Tampa, that shit is a rough deal from what I understand.

5. the leech

the leech New Jack

you can find some layups but, nothing special. if you really want to, follow the tracks from the shipping port . fuck it, kill the streets. tampa needs it. and blow up ybor city while your there. no seriously...

6. ronin7

ronin7 New Jack

no doubt tampa needs to be hit hard.ybors a bust nowadays theys got cameras everywhere...but there are a few yards out there but shit gets hot real quick if your spot is blown....st pete/clearwater needs some color to.so if your in tpa drive cross the bridge for a minute hit the place up then be out......its a shame theres no scene out there cus there are some heads out there with sick skills.....piece

7. cAZeTwo

cAZeTwo New Jack

yea word ybor city is supposed to be ill,

8. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

ha haaa...

9. FR8 LIFE

FR8 LIFE Member

HAHAHA FUNNY

10. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

why did i bump this thread?

11. god what god

god what god New Jack

tampa is cleaner than beverly hills! there isnt shit there,same with everywhere in florida.the only shit up is a couple of average pieces in orlando.im not sure about miami but for the most part theres no good writers in fl.this is not an opinion it is a fact.

12. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

I went there years ago and did layups. There are quite a few little ones scattered around and it was all EASY. so easy it hurt. Just find some and paint.

13. IRON HEAD

IRON HEAD Senior Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah homie that ain't true @ all!!! I don't even live in Tampa and i have them spots for fr8's...:king: :king:

14. king kong

king kong Banned

15. nang'eds!

nang'eds! Member

freights or real trains?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.