tall girls..

Guest Wilt

ok..so there's this girl..she's a good bit taller than i am..but she's ALWAYS hitting on me..im not that tall...she works at the restaurant we always chill at..she gave me her number and all that jazz..do you think she's just being nice..or she might actually dig me even though im not that tall?i dont know...i need some help...things might be looking up but i dont want to be a fool..suggestions?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: tall girls..

Originally posted by ..oX..

please dont tell me you meant to do that...

who cares man, height shouldnt get in the way of the lovin...

haha good catch...i didn't mean that..but its funny..yeah man..she's really down to earth..ssssssssuper sexy...yeah..i might just call her...i hate rejection...

Re: Re: tall girls..

Originally posted by ..oX..

wait dude.. she gave you her number and flirts with you... what do you think?

im thinking she might just be doing it because ive known her for about a year...but she doesn't flirt with my friends..fuckin a...i think i have to call her..but man..if she's not down...i dunno..i hate investing emotions into humans...toooo sketchy..with painting..its so much better...sigh..

Guest ctrl+alt+del

shoots i need me a tall girl. when i try to dance with short girls, my legs always get sore and and shit. i either need to find some tall girls or go to the gym and workout the leg muscles.

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

slip he some roof-dogs and she'll never say no...

ive never heard em called roof dogs before...mind if i use that? who cares if you mind this is the internet...consider yourself bitten.

Guest PAYROLL

oh and a tall bitch can reach paint on the top shelf at your favorite racking spot...with your short, special olympics type ass. get at a bitch.

First of all...... WILT: i'm so happy for you!!!!

You totattlly should go for it.

Me, being the 5'9-er that I am...used to be like: FUCK THAT I WILL NEVER DATE A GUY SHORTER THAN ME, YUCK FUCK EWWWWW. Which is so stupid of me,I don't know why I thought that. It was this thing in my head about dominance. I didn't want to look like I dominated a guy or some shit or ever feel like I was being dominant. And it's so stupid that I had to rely on height for that.

Now that I think about it, I think if you're both comfortable with it, FUCKIT! Seriously. I really really really think when a girl is kinda taller then the guy, it looks so cute and pimped out or something. Like a Nicole Kidman Tom Cruise situation. They looked really cute.

My boy is an inch shorter than me, and I don't think he cares. I don't care. I think we make the cutest couple too. Shit. I love him to peices.

I must admit i've retired all heels and chunky sandals from my woredrobe when i'm with him, but I don't care. Flat sandals are comfy anyway. :: sigh :: he's so awsome.

But anyway...... go for it wilt....... you sexy thing you!

thanks for all the replies man...i think i might call that kettle black and see what the fuck she's doing..i know her folks are in town today so i might just call and be like "i know your parents are in town i just wanted to see whats shakin etc..."dee thinks im sexy :crazy: thats alllllll i need....deeism WHAT!im glad to hear things are better with ya dee...for a bit there i was a little worried..any ways..ill keep her updated

KABAR:thanks for the light man...telling her to wear heels and acknowledging her beauty is an angle i hadn't thought of...

p.s.-all this thinking about it last night and i had a spicy ass dream about her if you know what i mean...GOOD GAWD!!!!!

Archived