talking your way out of shit.

SiNiKoNe

ok last night I was walking a route and was stopped by the police. I had on my person some stickers and a marker.Not to mention a mini baseball bat. I looked like I had I"M DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL stamped on my forhead. Surrounded by pigs I TALKED MY WAY OUT OF IT! It was so cool. I even made those bitch asses take me home...God cops around here are SO fuckin stupid....They even gave back my flowpen and stickers, I said I used them at work and they fuckin fell for that too.... MORONS!!!! Any other stupid cop stories???:hatred: :five-o: :hatred: :innocent: :smiles:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ya the other night i was drinkin and shit which is against my probation. i was tipsed and fuckin hit an etch tag right as a two po cars drive by. they witnessed it all. right as they stopped i ducked into a lane and stashed my pen and i had like a quarter o on me. (stashed that too) i went back to where i first saw them then they rolled on me. they did a search and spent about half an hour lookin for then pen. they couldnt find the mother fucker. so for some reason that i dont care about they let my drunk ass go. i thaught i was goin to jail fo sure. havin pens and shit is against my probation too. its cool to get lucky but you cant count on that kinda shit happenin all the time.

I got pulled over for swerving (intentional swerving in a parkinglot, not drunk swerving) around 2am at a kmart. They took my licence and registration, and then asked if I had any drugs or weapons in the car. My mind raced to the switchblade in my pocket and an 'illigitament' colt .45 under the passanger seat. "No, but one time I got a consealed-weapons-charge for walking with my hands in my pockets, SHSH-SHA (I said as I choped some air with my hands)." He kind of chuckled and let me off without the search. That's the gayest excuse i've ever used.

Speaking of gay; A good friend of mine was stopped by a cop in the suburbs for acting suspicously. He had been bombing for a good 2 hours and happened to be lurking around a convinenece store that was robbed the week before. The officer asked him why he was out, to which my friend Seth replied "I was spending the night at my girlfriends house but we got in a fight, so she kicked me out. I'm walking to a friends house to crash for the night." He was a minor at the time and the cops felt it would be best to call his parents to let them know where he was. "Actually officer, I was at my boyfriends house, and I don't want my dad to know I'm gay..." That's right ladies and gentilmen, Seth played the 'gay card' to strike some sympathy cords with the officer. Obviously it worked, or I wouldn't be telling you this story. The officer felt so bad about Seth 'home-life' that he gave him a ride across town where he ended up bombing the rest of the night. Good stuff.

Originally posted by dlokddlokd

ha u idiot...u just jinxed urself...next time theyre gonna fuck 5 times as hard right in the ass..........

exactly....next time he'll come on here and say "Damn, there cops are not morons....."

1. I agree with Mr. Whoopy..."you must be young" this post ranks right up there with the "I got caught racking" post. Do you want a cookie because you got away from the cops? I can't believe you were so proud of yourself that you put up a post.

2. Your quote is wrong. It was written on a #6 train it was not written for Style Wars. It should say Seen #6 Train 1981.

I just thought it was funny how stupid some cops can be... I was searched and found to be in possesion of "graffiti materials" In my city a crime in itself. and that the cop gave back the obvious graffiti fat marker(on the run flowpen)and stickers with graffiti CLEARLY on them. Is stupidity on thier part...O and I know where the quote came from and where it originated. But it was in style wars and that was the first place I saw said quote, So therefore as far as I'm concerned It was from style wars....So lick a dickup till you hiccup "Tupac Shakur" got anything to say about That quote Mark ass bitch!:king: :hatred: :king:

Yeah as a matter of fact I do have something to say about that quote...it was from Dr Dre. in the NWA song "Always into something". Tupac bit that line, so again your quote is wrong but it was a good try to call me out. And just because you saw Seen's train in Style Wars doesn't mean that is where the quote came from. That is like me saying "new york city...style wars" because I saw new york in style wars...it's basically the same thing your saying...so how dumb does that sound???

Originally posted by SiNiKoNe

yeah I got lucky, hopefully I'll be as lucky next time....oh and FUCK THE POLICE...:king: :ballcap: :king:

Good god, you are a moron

Yeah, fuck the police especially when some thugs break into your house and shoot your parents and then you.

Do 12oz a favor and shoot yourself in the head. Do it right now.

suicide is not the answer....well as far as you're concerned mabye it is...

Originally posted by LENS

Good god, you are a moron

Yeah, fuck the police especially when some thugs break into your house and shoot your parents and then you.

Do 12oz a favor and shoot yourself in the head. Do it right now.

Well whenever I needed the fucking police they are NEVER where they should be Awhile ago someone did break into my house and stole some things.. I had to take matters into my own hands! SOOOO like I said FUCK THE POLICE and since you are such an authority on how things run around here FUCK YOU TOO! I would shoot myself but I think the bullet would be put to better use if I killed you...Wanna come over??? asshole!:hatred: :five-o: :clown: :hatred:

Archived