talk about a stupid tattoo

LadyKrink

i dont know, i have seen some pretty like stupid tattoos before but most of them were just of something i wouldnt want on myself. i do hate all the little flowers and fairies that every single girl seems to have, and all the tribal patterns that all these guys have, some who dont even have it done completely around their arm (it hurts a lot worse to tattoo the inside part of your arm) which if really fucking gay.

but anyway i was just watching Blind Date and some dude who was a little bit older than most the fucks on that show decided to get a tattoo at the end of the date. i was like fuck i wonder what he is going to get, it better not be something gay. so he is sitting there trying to look hard saying hes done this before so its no biggy and when they show what he got i was like dude what the fuck. he got the fucking blind date logo (like the two circles with blind date in the middle) tatted on his upper arm. im sorry but that is just unbelievably stupid. people like him who think they are just gods gift to the world should be dragged off tortured and then slaughtered and fed to the dogs.

:heated:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by garcia_vega

i've done way stupider tattoos than that. this chic got all of limp bizkit drawn like b-boy characters in an armband. not to mention the fact we do a godsmack sun like twice a month.

:lol: anyway that show is pathetic so is dismissed it's the same damn clones every different episode..i'd pee on their face...psssssssssss.

first thing, id dismiss the cameras and take both the girls at the same time....but maybe thats just me. i love seeing these guido looking motherfuckers with tight jeans and silk shirts unbuttoned most of the way down, rocking greased out mullets and handlebar mustaches hanging over some big breasted hotty. if they could get a slap across the face, ill be damned if i couldnt too

i've done way stupider tattoos than that. this chic got all of limp bizkit drawn like b-boy characters in an armband. not to mention the fact we do a godsmack sun like twice a month.

ive always wondered this: if your a tattoo artist and someone asks for some REAL stupid shit, are you ever just like "yo....your a fucking moron, and i wont even have any part in that. what a stupid fucking moron you are." or do you just do it anyway and laugh at them later?

i dont know what i'd do, theyd both be pretty funny...

Originally posted by suburbian bum

All tatoos in general are pretty lame. Yeah i just said that. Tear me apart. I dont care what the fuck you do but i would never get them i find em to be lame.

i am currently tearing you apart in my mind...

i've seen way too many godsmack suns walk out the door...

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

ive always wondered this: if your a tattoo artist and someone asks for some REAL stupid shit, are you ever just like "yo....your a fucking moron, and i wont even have any part in that. what a stupid fucking moron you are." or do you just do it anyway and laugh at them later?

i dont know what i'd do, theyd both be pretty funny...

most often- "i'll do it, but i'm gonna call you an idiot the whole fucking time"...

what do you think is the stupidest tattoo you have ever done? i dont know if any beat getting that limp bizkit shit, and when the fuck did they get a new guitarist?

at the tattoo shop where my best friend got his sleeve done there is a tattoo on the wall ya know a drawing or whatever of a banana going through the hole of a frosted donut with sprinkles. I asked the guy if he had ever tatted that on somebody, ya know maybe he was really drunk and thought it would be cool but he hadn't. if some drunken fuck asked you to tattoo something on him like what i just explained, would you do it?

I think tribals are great. Most anyone who actually wants one belongs to the tribe of extreme stupidity. Same goes for kanji and all that other played out shit. I know that shit is hot right now, but what the fuck does japanese artwork have to do with thugged out streetballers and gangsters? I have to be missing something, because there's way too many dudes out there with kanji for it to be a coincidence.

Three words. Flash is foolish. If you get some kind of cherry creek shit on your body, you're a fucking sucker, straight up. Cough up the change for custom work. If you know a tattoo guy, even better.

I swear man. Every girl that walks in to a shop comes out with a butterfly, a dolphin, or something equally gay. It's also like there's only three spots on the female body that will accept tattoos. Back, hip, and ankle. I fail to grasp why and how girls (in general) can be so uninventive. I can dig flowers or even butterflies, but shit, put a little creativity into it.

***by the way, the tattoo artists I know will do whatever the client wants, but if they hate it or especially if the client is a cock, they'll fuck around with it and do something subtle and stupid. This one cholo type walks in while I'm hanging out with my buddy and wants to cover some gang tat on the back of his hand. He's a total asshole, so my boy draws this wierd organic thing that's very subtly a big gushing pussy, and the guy gets it done. Two days later he walks in all charged up, because his boys are clowning him that he's got a pussy on his hand, and wants dude to fix it. Hahaha. Another $100 later, and three burly collectors (regulars with lots of work) in his face, he's got the tattoo fixed into something less resembling a throbbing box. It pays to be polite, particularly when you're getting something like a tattoo.

Archived