taliban comics

Guest wakassOATH

Guest wakassOATH
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Racism sucks.

However, in this stupid situation, I can't say as if It bothers me much after what those fucking assholes are doing with the US.

They have been complaining that "10's" of women and children have been killed in the airstikes.. INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN they stress, but they seem to forget howmany innocent people they killed over here in America.. ignorance is not bliss!! fools.

People sicken me. Nuke the fuckers. Turn their country into a goddamn parking lot. They deserve it.

Call me ignorant. I'm Canadian.

Originally posted by boogy

They have been complaining that "10's" of women and children have been killed in the airstikes.. INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN they stress, but they seem to forget howmany innocent people they killed over here in America.....

.....let alone what they are doing to their own women

racism??

its not racism... the taliban isnt a race of ppl!!

some facts to back my shit up...

In November 1994, a new group named "Taliban" emerged as a military and political force. Taliban, which means "students of Muslim religious studies," are poorly educated rural Pashtun youths mostly recruited from refugee camps and religious schools (madrasas) in neighboring Pakistan. This movement, led by Mullah Mohammed Omar, a 31-year-old religious leader, claims to be restoring peace and security through the imposition of a strict Islamic order. With no functioning judicial system, many municipal and provincial authorities use the Taliban's interpretation of Shari'a (Islamic law) and traditional tribal codes of justice.

Guest imported_sofarok

an eye for an eye and the whole world will end up blind, cant you people see-e that hate and violence does nothing but create hate and violence?

sofa...if the US sat back and didnt do shit..then guess what...it would happen again- there comes a point where one must retaliate...maybe its different if it hits home in one way or another or if you are just an outsider looking in-

and by the way..i liked the comics..good shit!

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by SenorSeven

sofa...if the US sat back and didnt do shit..then guess what...it would happen again- there comes a point where one must retaliate...maybe its different if it hits home in one way or another or if you are just an outsider looking in-

and by the way..i liked the comics..good shit!

i have to agree with you, they brought it on themselfs, what.. do u think, that they thought that they could bomb the world trade center to the fukin ground and nothing would happen to them

of coarse a country has to defend themselfs ,,and the u.s has every right to do it

as for innocent people dieing, well guess what, its a war and inncocent people die it every war ..its not news

another note, how many countrys at war would bomb the enemy AND drop food to the civilanazes

i think the u,s are doing what the should

Archived