Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

taking care of gym shoes

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by TheVisualAssault, Sep 1, 2003.

1. TheVisualAssault

TheVisualAssault Member

i know a lot of you on this board are shoe collectors or just take care of your shoes. I recently (last saturday) got a new pair of adidas forum lo from my girl. On monday, my first day wearing them, i ran through some dry dirt going to the hospital cause my friend got into a car accident...anyway I don't buy shoes often (twice a year) and I've been wanting these forever and they already got bends on the front from running that one day (i just stuffed them with some newspaper). For the rubber part i used a toothbrush and some laundry detergent to clean the dirt ,and for the leather a sock and detergent. I'm trying to keep them nice for as long as i can which i do with allllll my shoes any cleaning tips or a good way to keep them clean ...thankssssss

I dont plan to wear them as often as everyday but on a good basis to look nice

some pics off the net of the forum lo's:

http://www.rogues.co.jp/adidas%20forum%20lo%20metal%20%20fl.jpg'>

[img]http://www.rakuten.co.jp/icefield/img102192829.jpeg'>

[img]http://www.senzokuya.com/img/sneaker/a-forum-l.jpg'>

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

sounds like you are pretty fucking anal about your shoes.

3. caL

caL Senior Member

as long as they keep my feet dry and comfterable and dont have any dog shit on them i dont really care that much. those adidas look straight. white shoes are the devil tho.

4. BigOatser

BigOatser Senior Member

God made 2 perfect things in this world.

Spray butter, and shoe cleaner.

play on playa

5. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

...where are you from?

if you dont want to answer, dont.

6. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

that's a lot

7. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

toothbrush w/ some ajax w/ bleach for the sole, matter fact the whole shoe cuz im lazy, but any way hot shoes

8. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

any tips on cleaning my cream suede asic onitsuka tigers?

9. Godzirra

Godzirra New Jack

i got those adidas joints in black hightops. They are wicked fresh. Anywhoo...If you go to foot locker, they have this spray foam shit that you put on the rubber part of the shoes. The cap has lots of small plastic bristles for all of your scrubbing needs. Wipe away with a clean cloth and your shoes will be rejuevinated to bling bling status. I dont like white shoes. They fuck up real quick like.