1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Taking a shit stories

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by E-DubleSkilZ, Mar 12, 2002.

1. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

Taking a shit stories

Discussion started by E-DubleSkilZ - Mar 12, 2002

I dont know about you guys but i find taking a shit stories funny as hell.

1. i got a friend known as the poopin bandit becuase he goes in public places. One time he went in the sink at carls jr. He went in came out like 1 minute later and said go into the bathroom. We couldnt believe he did it. We were like what if someone walked in? He said i was going to act like a retard and pretend i didnt know what i was doing.

2. I was at the beach and i went to the bathroom. the same dude walks in , goes in the handicapped bathroom and takes a dump on the floor.

3. One time I was at a yard and i just ate mcdonalds which i never eat. I was like fuck i gotta shit. i went into the bushes took a lime green slimy shit and wipped with my t-shirt. never ate mcy d's again.

4. Way back from vegas we were driving and i was all hungover. this time i ate jack in the crack. there was mad traffic on that road in the middle of nowhere. i was like fuck u guys gotta pull over. i went outside and under this overpass with sand and someplace like none goes. i took a shit that came out bright orange and slimy as hell and whipped with the napkins. it felt kinda good with the cool breeze going under my ass. the poop was so sick i made my friends get out of the car and look at it and we got it on video.

anyone else got any stories. i gota go take a shit

E-DubleSkilZ - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr 12oz Member

nocalfr8tr - Replied Mar 12, 2002

Brush with Reptiles

i was in krabbi thailand, and i was staying in a bungalow by a river. there was a shit load of wildlife all around our room. so, i was sitting there shittin, trying to kill all the mosquitos who were feverously attacking my ankles and neck, when a huge lizard comes walking across the floor. he squeezed in through a gap in the wall and floor. and actually ran his tail over my foot. i was trippin! he was blue,red,sage green, and yellow. i saw him the next day, but this time he was just chillin on the wall. he was also mostly blue and gray, on this day.

nocalfr8tr - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Mar 12, 2002

i drank OK Soda once and it resulted in me shitting and throwing up at the same time at 3:30 in the morning. since i was so young and i was at my cousins house, i didnt know what to do....so i just left the puke all over the floor. when i finally woke up again, everyone was awake and the puke was gone. no one said a word to me. i dont know if they know i did it or not but i felt great. its nice when that shit happens and you never hear about it ever.

WHOOPS

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  4. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Mar 12, 2002

poopin and wiping with leaves, pooping while drunk in other peoples yards, friends pooping in urinals...all in a day in the life...haha

5. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang 12oz Elite Member

Mr. Mang - Replied Mar 12, 2002

i had a huge bowl of lucky charms one day in one of those tupperware bowls. i'm not used to drinking milk since i hardly ever do, so i got an upset stomach and had green colored diharrea. it was gnarly.

magically delicious.

Mr. Mang - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Mar 12, 2002

^i know what you are saying^

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  7. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Mar 12, 2002

i had solid green poop 4 times in a matter of two weeks a couple months ago...what an experience.

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

--zeSto-- - Replied Mar 12, 2002

I'm still on novolexin (an antibiotic) which causes great gasses and nasty shits.
    It's like I'm farting out poo shrapnel.
    The bowels rumble... then all goes still... than BLAMO!

here comes one now.

9. tue skinny

tue skinny 12oz Elite Member

tue skinny - Replied Mar 12, 2002

me and my friend ate some pizza in the city. and where skating around for awhile. then we rode the bus hoime. as we were waiting for a ride we kept skating. all the sudden both of us had to take a big shit. dont ask me why but we did. there was an india resturant right nxt to where we were skating, we went in and there was only one stall. i took a shit in the urinal and my friend in the stal. people walked in too wich is the wierd part. we had a line waiting for ten minutes there were like 5 people waiting adn complaing.

another time i was walking the tracks with a friend and we came acrros this building with some alleys i had to take a shit so i took one in the corner and had no toilet paper so i took off my sock and wiped iwth that and left the sock there of coure and wrote on the wall. tue skinnys shit and pointed down to it. good times

tue skinny - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

E-DubleSkilZ - Replied Mar 12, 2002

man thats some funny shit. yo i forgot a couple stories

i went to egypt and when u come into egypt they give u a piece of paper with all the rules of the country on it so u know what to do and what not to do. I put that in my pocket and i was there like a day or two and then i had to shit really bad. i went into our 5$ a day shack we had and noticed no toilet paper. I look around and guess what. Yup, all i had was that piece of paper with the rules on it. I literally wipped my ass with the rules of the country.

11. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

E-DubleSkilZ - Replied Mar 12, 2002

then when i came back from egypt into isreal me and my friend had to take a bus ride like 1-2 hrs back to the spot. While we were waiting for the bus we both ran into the bathroom. Which u have to give the lady 5 shekles for toilet paper everytime u gotta shit. So we both got diarhea and then went back to wait fot the bus. Then we had to go again, gave the lady 5 sheckles again. We went like 3 or 4 times and had to give the lady money for toilet paper everytime. When i got back to the spot after a grueling bus ride i was shitting and throwing up for like 2 days straight. Dont eat the hotdogs in isreal!

12. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Mar 12, 2002

eating a full bag of oreos makes for interesting shit

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  13. teister

teister 12oz Senior Member

teister - Replied Mar 12, 2002

once when i was little I went camping with my dad and my brother. They went for a walk somewhere and I had to poop real bad all of a sudden and I couldn't find the men's bathroom and all there was was a women's. I couldn't go in there so I tried to hold it and then I went running looking for my dad. Before I found him though, the shit just popped out, and i had this big old turd in my pants. I had to throw out the whole underwear like a diaper. I was hella embarassed.

teister - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. Vanity

Vanity 12oz Veteran Member

Vanity - Replied Mar 12, 2002

when i was an infant, i at my own, because i thought it was chocolate.

when i was in like 2nd grade, i'd wipe it all over the stall walls at school, and not wash my hands just to fuck w/ people.

in like 6th grade, i was at the public library, and it closed early that day, so i had to wait outside for 2 hours in the winter.. i went in one of those sand buckets and wiped w/ snow... i then got a ride home w/ a total stranger and stunk up her car hella.

2 years ago, i was walkinbg down the main strip of this city, and i thoughyt i had to fart... turned out as a bit more.... i walked into some restraunt and took off my undies, wiped.. and left commando.

Vanity - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  15. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

L.RonHubbard - Replied Mar 12, 2002

one time when i was in eight grade this kid danny who was and still is a loco motherfucker took a shit in a clear plastic cup at taco bell and then hurled the contents all over this one scrawny kid who everyone used to pick on.

the other day i took a huge foot and a half long shit, and the crazy part of the story is that it had a feathery tail!!

After a night of heavy drinkin(lotsa steel reserve) we came home to my parents crib and all passed out. One of my friends however didnt make it into the house, he took two steps out of the car and passed out on the driveway. He woke up the next morning with my dad shouting at him to go home, but instead of going home he wandered over to my next door neighbors house in a drunken stupor and rang the doorbell. When the dude answered the door he asked if Joe was home. Joe is the kid whose house we were partyin at the night before , and my neighbor obviously confused at this question, sent my drunken friend away with no hope. When the dude closed the door my boy took a few steps away from the porch and took a giant shit that remained there for quite sometime. Later on when questioned as to why he asked for Joe and my neighbors house, my friend replied "I thought Joe would be nice to me"