1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

taking a life....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Nov 7, 2002.

1. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

taking a life....

Discussion started by jah - Nov 7, 2002

whos taken a life before?? any kind of life. not a plant but some kind of animal. its pretty nuts. one minute the things moving and interacting with you and the next minute its a piece of meat. seriously though, i think anyone who eats meat should kill their meal at least once. if they cant handle then i dont think youre fit for eating meat. i jus thought about this cus my stepdad went through some shit like that. he used to eat meat and his brother had him kill a goat one time (slit its throat)and he never touched meat again. watching the life drain out of the animal while he looked it in the eyes was too much for him. can you handle it?? everyone should see whats really going on when they eat animals. this isnt an anti meat thread though. im a chef... im all for eating meat... its just an interesting thought to me..... contemplate that for a minute... or dont....

jah - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Nov 7, 2002

save a cow, eat a vegetarian

3. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

Remi Martin - Replied Nov 7, 2002

fuck that......

i gotta grocery store......i aint trynna meet my tri tip.

Remi Martin - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

jah - Replied Nov 7, 2002

i know glass got it in him....

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Nov 7, 2002

no comment

6. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

WALE!pd - Replied Nov 7, 2002

been there done that gutted it and cut it.... its not hard at all ive become desensitized to the feelings of animals because of the shit they are capable of... given its not kill or be killed its kill to survive... if i kill something its getting eaten and thats nice to know that even though something died its keeping me alive... its how shits worked forever. all those vegie freaks should just give it up if it wasnt for meat eaters they would be here today. their ancestors waaay waaaaay back would of died if it wasnt for slaughtering animals and eating them and that goes for any fuckin race you are

WALE!pd - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  7. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

well, kinda. except youre not killing to eat anymore... youre killing because you prefer the taste of meat. really in this day and age theres no need to eat meat to survive. agreed though, back in the day humans needed to eat meat to survive. and theres nothing wrong with eating meat now. what did you gut??

8. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

shameless self promotion - Replied Nov 7, 2002

i beat the shit outta this racoon that tried to attack me the other morning getting into my car...good thing i had my hockey stick in the backseat. It was a big fucker too..animal control said i shouldnt have killed it on my own on account that it was foaming from the mouth..

fuck a racoon.

Prolly the same one that chased me around the apartment earlier this summer.

shameless self promotion - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  9. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

lots of stuff.... bucks , javelina , fish if its edible if probably cut it open lol i dont eat fish but i like to fish and what i catch gets eaten by others... but venisen MmMm... yea but you dont HAVE to kill to survive now but its still possible to eat only what you kill... ted nugent does it and hes the motor city mad man how can he be wrong

10. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

bahahahahahahahahaha fuckin racoons... i saw one up close for the first time this summer... ive seen them but it was so far away i couldnt tell if it was a racoon or a cat

11. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Nov 7, 2002

I'm not vegetarian because I love animals.

I'm vegetarian because I hate plants.

jk, I'm not vegetarian.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  12. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

:lol:

indeed....

thats cool. i can make some good ass venison too. i dont know how i didnt like fish when i was younger. i just started eating sea food when im moved to hawaii. i cant see myself not eating it now. shits some of the healthiest food in the world. now that i can prepare it like whoa i have to eat it....

13. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Nov 7, 2002

I seriously think the saddest thing is like your cat or dog, whom you've come to know and love.... and then it gets hit by a car... and it's like, a dead cat or dog, that looks just like yours, but without the personality, the warmth. Kinda sickening.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  14. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

dude venison is the best meat ever... no question asked , i like when we go hunting and i bring venison jerky.... venison jerky , beer and guns how cool is that lol. yea i like cooking too and i have some nutty shit i make.... good stuff though

15. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Nov 7, 2002

i haven't killed an animal myself. well except for a dog i ran over by accident. but i didn't cook it. i really didn't feel bad. i mean sort of but. i didn't have time to react. if i had stopped or swerved i could have hit a car and possibly killed or hurt many people.

whats even crazier is seeing a dead person. or a person that is dying. and i'm not talking about in a sterile hospital either. i'm talking about in the street. someone that has stained the floor with blood for a few hours before being discovered in the morning.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages: