Taking 1 For The Team

Pistol

What kinda stories you guys got? I remember on tim a few years back when I was chillin with my homies. And some chick calls up his pad and wants to come over. So he's like yeah come over. He's like it's just me and 2 homies over here. So she's like I'm gonna bring my friend. So he tells us Darlene and Dawn are gonna roll up in a few. He's like "yo Pistol you wanna get in there? and hit that shit?" I'm like "Well does she kick?" and "What does she look like?She Aint FAT is she? There both like nah she aint FAT FAT. He like yeah I was with here before and so was homie right there. So I was like why the fuck if both you guys had that shit why are you guys so anxious to send her my way?? So then she drops by. And DAYYUMM. Bitch was F-A-T! Not even fat with a pretty face. So I was like Nah I aint getting with that tank. So their there for like 5 minutes and she says shes a race car driver. So then they decide to go pick up some beer from across the street. So me and homie leave in my car stop at the supermarket grab some cigarettes and take off. We was like fuck that he's on his own, we aint hitting that. So were cruising Whittier Blvd looking for some freaks and oh shit it's them right behind us. So they start chasing us. I was going all superfast and shit on Whittier Blvd when it's all packed with cruiser's and cops, changing lanes and shit. Finally we think we escaped that beast. So we pull on a side street and turn off the lights but keep the car running just in case. Then she pulls up and we see her at the corner so we sped off again. We ditched her and my homie kept calling my cell. Needless to say I didnt answer. It's kinda fucked that nobody took one for the team but, that shit was funny. And all parties involved laughed about that shit later.

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

word to god Mero dogs dont fuck with no hefty bitches. They could swallow babies and take nut in the eye till they see my kids but hell no I ain't hittin that shit, Get a wop throw her the duece and step.

MEROMAN

FUCKAHO

MERODOG

MAJORLB

MEROONE

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

there's no 'i' in team.. but there is a m-e.

yeah, i say that shit all the time. fuck a team. sometimes your better off on your own. if youre the only one pulling weight while the others are slacking...fuck that

I hate fat girls, almost as much as I hate my friends. Ok, I guess I am fat(6'2-3" 210lbs not built at all.) and all my friends are either super skinny or built like a mofo, so anyway, every Hot girl always has a fat or ugly best friend, and I guess my friends think that because I am fat I like fat chicks, hell no. "Hey, *****, so and so's friend is gonna be there you should get with her." "Yeah ok whatever, is she attractive?" "Kinda...a little husky..." then all night my friend's tongue is down some hot girl's throat while I am stuck on a couch somewhere talking to some fat girl, avoid any topic close to sex.

I hate my life.

------------------

Girls suck.

Guest layteks
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega:

I hate fat girls, almost as much as I hate my friends. Ok, I guess I am fat(6'2-3" 210lbs not built at all.) and all my friends are either super skinny or built like a mofo, so anyway, every Hot girl always has a fat or ugly best friend, and I guess my friends think that because I am fat I like fat chicks, hell no. "Hey, *****, so and so's friend is gonna be there you should get with her." "Yeah ok whatever, is she attractive?" "Kinda...a little husky..." then all night my friend's tongue is down some hot girl's throat while I am stuck on a couch somewhere talking to some fat girl, avoid any topic close to sex.

I hate my life.

.......No man, keep it real, its all about self confidence.. bitches dig self confidence if you can use it the right way..

Tall, short, skinny, fat, ugly, war amp whatever as long as you keep your head up and don't settle for just any snapper that cums winkin at cha

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega:

I hate my life.

Haha that story was quite funny. I hate hideous beasts like that.

I found myself talking to the fat bitch about sports and anything except sex. You had to cause the "Hefty" one is always the fucking driver. If she wants to go everyone has to go. Fine girls NEED to drive.

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

Originally posted by MeroSeis:

word to god Mero dogs dont fuck with no hefty bitches. They could swallow babies and take nut in the eye till they see my kids but hell no I ain't hittin that shit, Get a wop throw her the duece and step.

MEROMAN

FUCKAHO

MERODOG

MAJORLB

MEROONE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That made my fuckin day ha!

------------------

?

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by T.T Boy:

for every group of hot girls there must be one fat one. and vice versa.

the hottie:the nottie

the yin:the yang

the light:the dark

all part of this fucked up world

Archived