TAKESHI KITANO

WEAK NIGGUH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

was zatoichi that movie about the blind samurai who would straight MURDER fools...that movie was sick as fuck...the blood loooked hella fake but god damn ive never seen so many motherfuckers get cut the fuck up before

hana-bi is great and in my opinion his best film (although not my favorite. that one would be 'kids return').

battle royale was not directed by takeshi kitano; it was by kinji fukasaku, who i consider one of the greatest japanese filmmakers ever. he pretty much pioneered the yakuza 'genre'. a boxset of his just came out too. cop that shit.

Originally posted by gigan@Dec 22 2004, 10:33 PM

hana-bi is great and in my opinion his best film (although not my favorite. that one would be 'kids return').

battle royale was not directed by takeshi kitano; it was by kinji fukasaku, who i consider one of the greatest japanese filmmakers ever. he pretty much pioneered the yakuza 'genre'. a boxset of his just came out too. cop that shit.

yeah i realized that after i posted. but doesnt takeshi play the teacher in battle royale though? maybe i remember wrong again. either way hes a boss.