Take7

Coffie Crave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest infared
Originally posted by total knockout@Jul 22 2005, 05:24 PM

color schemes are good, letters are whack. if this is self-promo, you're retarded.

how to get famous without doing anything important 101:

start a thread for yourself on the internet claiming that your not you...or if sneakyness is your game, use your best friends 12oz account to do it...youll fool everyone

pretend that 'mad heads' have been bugging out craving a thread about u. obviously everyones checking for your shit, i mean hell you killed...where are you from?

put in outrageously cliche graffiti influenced art where u bite the shit of every other art fag writer before u. maybe even do designs on a Nike Uptown.

wait at a legal wall fur at least 6 months until someone like Cope comes agound and does a fillin...procede to do a fillin above, beneath, wherever u can squeeze on in and flick it...no one will ever know you didnt do them togather

ask your girlfriend reeeally nicely if you can do graffiti on her ass and take a picture, not showing her face, and post it so u can pretend u mack mad hoes like the big kids. buy her roses for being so understanding and promise to neeeever show anyone the pictures, shes your wittle schnookem wookems. :love2:

sit back and wait for teh fame to pour in...T-Kid should be calling any time now to go burn the 6 line, and hold on, i got another call, what? its belton on the phone, they want u to have your own signature color?...boy, isnt graffiti easy

on this whole forum i much rather see people post photos after photos rather than all drama and shit talk, but its not gunna be like that ever...i dont have the funds to have my site running anymore..i made this thread for ppl that im not able to keep in full contact with to be able to enjoy my work, ...if you dont like my stuff or me then its cool but why waste YOUR time running your mouth?

on this whole forum i much rather see people post photos after photos rather than all drama and shit talk, but its not gunna be like that ever...i dont have the funds to have my site running anymore..i made this thread for ppl that im not able to keep in full contact with to be able to enjoy my work, ...if you dont like my stuff or me then its cool but why waste YOUR time running your mouth?

im going to Continue to post photos often for people that want to enjoy them to enjoy them...its up to you if you want to waste your time to just rant and rave

Glik0-

take5? who fucking cares

their is a kemone and there is a kem5 a name is a name but in a world of a fucking 3427528723742 people its hard to find something of a name that no one has or has like it, its about style and who you are that separates people ...i had the name take7 sence the fist day i picked up a shity marker and will contuine to keep it.

''Stick to the backwoods of CT, and Puregraffiti homie''

gose to show how much you know...

hey go be a fucking 12oz macho and close my thread and ban me...

cuzs well you know you are stright e-thunging microsoft style homie ~!

You're a fucking clown. Straight up.

You push your weak shit more than it needs to be.

Then you open your mouth.

It's a done deal, show up tomorrow to Fame and get your pockets run. Show up with lots of paint too, I could always use some free cans.

If not, then dont step at someone who's willing to take your head off.

Go paint some ripped off dalek characters so i can beat their heads in with a bat too.

"i had the name take7 sence the fist day i picked up a shity marker and will contuine to keep it."

so not only are you admitting self promo, you're admitting it to us, aswell as the :five-o: , one day i wish i was as cool as you... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: