Take those off, bitch, you look like a chicken!

Seym1has2no3fiends

Okay, the weather is just warming up and already I am seeing signs of a very deadly plague of which I like to call the "capri pants phenomena". They are everywhere now. Old navy commercials are advertising them, they are considered fashionable, and worst of all, girls ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE WEARING THEM! They look stupid, they make legs look extremely thin and disgusting, they are NOT sexy and did I say they look stupid already? Well, they look stupid. Does anybody else feel my pain?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the only good part about capri pants is what they do to you butt...thats if you have a nice butt to work with in the first place but for the most part I think capri pants are stupid. I took a girl out one time and when I got to her house she was wearing capri's. I told her to change pants or I'm going home...needless to say I spent that night alone

Yo, capri pants usually look like flood pants. About 1.3 % of girls who wear them can pull it off. Here is the criteria:

1. Your legs must be consistantly thick- that means, you can't have a full figure and scrawly-ass legs. If you do, It looks like your ankles are about to break.

2. ASS! That elementry school ass just isn't cutting it. Capri pants are wack already, in my opinion, so if your some skilly ass girl, stick to the flares.

3. None of those fruity capri pants. Stick to the normal ones... don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about!

4. Don't walk all stupid and take big strides. That just makes you look more like a chicken.

alright, well, if anybody else has anything to add to the list, please do.

Originally posted by OGBforMumia:

obviously you do care jungle cat, or you wouldnt have read the post....

i was saying.. i could care less.. if girls wear them good for them.. if they dont.. good for them. as long as the have pretty eyes and dont look like they would eat my little brother.. its all gravy.

------------------

dont elect politicians... kill them.

[This message has been edited by jungle cat (edited 04-06-2001).]

yeah ...um i like to wear'em when i sneak out my house at night to feed on small turtles and beavers...i finish the look with a autographed picture of tupac on my left thigh and a bucket of generals chiken on my head....fuckin herbs... sheesh for people who dont care about fashion...yeah, you know who you are...

Originally posted by woolie156:

yeah ...um i like to wear'em when i sneak out my house at night to feed on small turtles and beavers...i finish the look with a autographed picture of tupac on my left thigh and a bucket of generals chiken on my head....fuckin herbs... sheesh for people who dont care about fashion...yeah, you know who you are...

im guessing this was directed at me..

i mean .. at first i didnt like them.. but.. i guess i got immune to them.. they dont make the girl any less attractive anymore... im not saying i could care less if she wears a cow-shit suit.. i mean.. they have to have some style.. and well. . yeah.. i think you get what i mean. and if you dont.. i dont care.. im getting sick of talking about pants.

------------------

dont elect politicians... kill them.

The invention of the Capri or "Floods with style" pants:

An Unknown person of undetermined ethnic background created the look after overdrying their levi's. As more people began noticing the obvious lack of length. She began to tell them it was all the rage in Europe. Wanting to be hip the people, not being able to find them at their local store, began to cut off jeans and give them a new hem. Thus giving birth to the capri. As time went on Diffent materials were used and new more stylish designs came out. Now they are found everywhere. And the unknown person whose poor fashion sense started it all will never reap the profits of the fad.

man i thought i was the only one who hated thhose damn things......all the other guys are like you dont think those look good on girls...................

------------------

representing chicago crews <-TVA, TIB, BTB, TDM, PMS ->..........."ahahahhahah........ahhhh......Africa" - Simpsons

Archived