Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

take the tape test

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Mar 21, 2002.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

http://kidshealth.org/kid/health_problems/infection/headers_27465/pinworm.gif'>

i was informed today of an awful truth that resides in 70-80% of our asses. pinworms. a co-worker informed me of the awfully disgusting parasite that lives in most peoples colons.

that is right amigos, pinworms. they come out of your ass at night and lay eggs, causing terrible itchiness and reddening of the rectal area. most of the time, people don't know they have them and they don't do any harm anyway, but they are about 1cm long and lay eggs every night. there is a "scotch tape test" to see if you got em. you put scotch tape on your balloonknot hole and go to bed. In the morning, pull off the tape and look. you may see mommy worms, or white dots. white dots can be confirmed as eggs under microscope.

there are non-rx drugs to rid you of these nasty things, but you'll just get them again. The eggs can float in the air and land in your mouth. thats where you get em.

[url=http://www.kidshealth.org/kid/ill_injure/sick/pinworm.html]http://www.kidshealth.org/kid/ill_injure/s...ck/pinworm.html[/url]

What Are Pinworms?
    Pinworms, also called seatworms or threadworms, are a common infection of the intestines. Many of the kids in your school have probably had pinworms at one time, and it's nothing to be afraid of. Pinworm eggs get inside your body through your mouth and they pass through your digestive system. The eggs hatch in your small intestine and, as they develop, they move on to the large intestine where they find a warm, dark place to live. The pinworms grab onto the wall of your large intestine. After about 2 weeks, the female pinworms move to the end of your large intestine and then move out of the body to lay their eggs around your anus.

[img]http://www.asmusa.org/division/c/photo/pinworm1.JPG'>

[img]http://www.cat.cc.md.us/courses/bio141/labmanua/lab22/images/pinworm.jpg'>

beardo/i learned something new today

2. aederone

aederone Member

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

ugh.
    http://freephoto-i.net/users/psmileys/puke.gif'>
    thanks beardo just before lunch

4. crso

crso Senior Member

that's nasty.:eek:

5. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

man fuck that shit...damnit beardo...now im all freaked.

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

worms in my butt.......

become one with the pin worm

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

there are millions of tiny microscopic organisms that live on your body constantly , even on your eyballs right now .
    im not surprised .

8. bug

bug Guest

yes, there are millions of organisms living in/on us, but there is a difference between symbioisis and parasitism. The mites that live on our skin eat dead skin cells, and therefore cleans us. a worm living in your intestines or colon doesn't do anything beneficial to you, and sometimes can be harmful.

9. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force Senior Member

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Dammit.......thanks a fucking lot. Now my ass is itching........:eek:

12. NATO

NATO Guest

iam now considering sleeping with sellotape on my arsehole. thanks.

13. SerialRapisT

SerialRapisT New Jack

JEBUS!

gawd this scotch tape is chaffing my ars!

14. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

interesting, but i dont think anything can compare to that fucking CANDIRU catfish...you know...the fuckers that crawl into your 'peehole', and fuck your dick up....that shit aint cool at all.....someone made a thread on the fuckers a while ago....it was very.....disturbing....and yes. camel spiders and brown recluses suck as well....

15. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force Senior Member

So if I fart really loud and hard, you know the kind where you almost shit your pants, wont I just blow the little buggers out?