Take the sexual androgyny challenge!

non-hetero

Ok it might sound sort of interesting but it's not.

Basically I had to produce a teaching tool for my Human Sexuality class and I like coding php+mysql so I did an online quiz.

It's 60 quick (barf) questions so you have to be bored.

http://sex.homeblock.com

Really need some females to fill it out. No ladies thus far and it's due tomorrow.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

By the way for those who have taken the test so far or intend to: being in the Androgyny zone is where a happy healthy person should be.

ie. You are strong, dominant, competitive like the typical male qualities we think of but you are also caring, and compassionate. Typical female qualities but necessary for all creatures.

The idea is that we get away from what's typical and have a society of in the middle hippies.

If you are in either extreme you are not well adjusted to the opposite sex.

this makes we want to have intercourse with 3 females at once after boxing all day and then sit around while the 3 females cook me steak watching graff footage and drinking beer in my underwear after grounding all the females rug rats.

not really, i took a bunch of sleeping pills and am kind of out of it.