take the fucking clue....

boogie hands

what the fuck is wrong with people? you call me, leave a message, i dont respond so you decide to call me again? do they think their perseverance is going impress me into picking up the phone?

because of this person bothering me (they even went so far as to have their personal assistant call me with a follow up message) on my day off, ive put together the boogie hands guide to using the telephone so that you can avoid pissing off your friends with your poor phone etiquette.

1)no personal phone calls are too be made until 10am on weekdays and 12pm on weekends.

2)odds are good i, and a lot of other people arent going to pick up the phone...caller id and voice mail exist for a reason and its so i can find out if i want to talk to the person calling me without actually having to pick up the phone.

3)at this point i am probably sitting on the couch waiting to see who is on the phone so LEAVE A FUCKING MESSAGE you douche.

4)this is the critical point so pay attention. if you dont leave a message then you have lost your right to call this person back later in the day. odds are good the same thing is going to happen and your just wasting everyones time. if you did leave a message then you have lost your right to call this person back for at least 3 days. if you dont hear from them on monday you have to wait until thursday before you can call again and at that point you have used up your one remaining unsolicited phone call and have to wait until you get a call back....otherwise your a dick. now if i dont call you back odds are good that i dont want to talk to you at this point in time. please believe that calling me again is just going to make me not want to talk to you even more than i already do, so dont do it.

that said im now going to go turn off my phone and take a nap.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh no...you see....its the other way for me.

i am that mother fucker who will keep calling, especialy if i know you're one of those cats who always has his phone on him no matter what. think you're too good to talk to my ass? where do you get the fucking nerve (i am not speaking directly to anyone here), arogant ass bitches. where the fuck do you get off not picking up my call, day or night i pick my phone up no matter what, i have showed up to my buddy's house before for doing that, i (litteraly) kicked in the door and said "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?". ex girlfeinds are different but not really, when you get that pussy you get all it's attatched to, so thats why i dont cheat on bitches cause god damnit i know men who have paid, one even has a slug in the back of his head to this day. not picking calls, sorry to inconveinience your important ass, cause we all know that your time is soooo valuable and i can't afford it right, potato faced bitches, you don't wanna pick up MY phone calls? this aint about me getting my feelings hurt, this is about human decency, this is about JUSTICE!

I'M TAKING BACK THIS CITY, I'M BRING THIS SHIT TO YOUR FRONT FUCKING DOOR AND I'M BRING THE STREETS WITH ME

OUT!

Originally posted by 8onus@Mar 28 2005, 11:32 PM

i am that mother fucker who will keep calling, especialy if i know you're one of those cats who always has his phone on him no matter what. think you're too good to talk to my ass? where do you get the fucking nerve (i am not speaking directly to anyone here), arogant ass bitches. where the fuck do you get off not picking up my call, day or night i pick my phone up no matter what, i have showed up to my buddy's house before for doing that, i (litteraly) kicked in the door and said "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?". ex girlfeinds are different but not really, when you get that pussy you get all it's attatched to, so thats why i dont cheat on bitches cause god damnit i know men who have paid, one even has a slug in the back of his head to this day. not picking calls, sorry to inconveinience your important ass, cause we all know that your time is soooo valuable and i can't afford it right, potato faced bitches, you don't wanna pick up MY phone calls? this aint about me getting my feelings hurt, this is about human decency, this is about JUSTICE!

I'M TAKING BACK THIS CITY, I'M BRING THIS SHIT TO YOUR FRONT FUCKING DOOR AND I'M BRING THE STREETS WITH ME

OUT!

Uncontrolable repressed anger alert!

if it's not all that important, i don't leave a message.... or if i'm calling from a payphone.. because, what am i going to say? "hey.. this is vanity.. im at the payphone at the BP station on MLK... just wanted ton see what was up.. so i decided to waste my 50 cents leaving this message."

Originally posted by 8onus@Mar 28 2005, 05:32 PM

OUT!

:haha:

Changing the world, one phone call at a time...

i try to never leave messages unless its life or death. either the person is there at the time or they arent, caller id will let them know whats up.

but on a side note i get some many pointless phone calls on my cellphone its rediculous. i have been in a cycle for a few years now of having a cellphone for a couple of months, then getting rid of it for a month or two because im fed up with it, then getting another one cause i think i need it! it sucks balls cause its nice to have when you need it, but eats a dick when you dont. fuck em

the worst is when people call my cellphone off numbers i don't recognize and don't leave a message, then call a couple days later like "yo why didn't you call me back?"

another thing is when a broad that bleeps me at three in the morning and expects me to talk to her stupid ass

Originally posted by fatalist@Mar 28 2005, 07:11 PM

any rules on text messages?

it is not okay for guys to text message me unless you desperately need to tell me something right then and you or i are in a situation where a normal phone call can't be used. Don't fucking text message me with some "whats up man, i'm bored at my house" type shit. Hell, now that i think about it, i don't approve of anyone text messaging me other than my girlfriend and even then, i'd rather she called me unless once again, i'm somewhere where its more of a hassle to actually be talking on the phone.

the most annoying thing is when you try and call somone and they dont answer the phone, so you either with hold your number or call from a diffrent number and they pick up.... sorry girls, your all very guilty of this! ...... you just want to scream down the phone at them....you cunt, why you fucking avoiding me?

first off text messaging is completely void. I made it a point not allow that shit on my phone. If you have something to say to me call me or keep your fucking mouth shut.

I agree if you call me and leave me a message I will call you back when I get around to it but DO NOT call me again that day unless it is some sort of an emergency. For everytime you call me in one day thats another day that I am going to wait before I call you back. Thats the rules.

Now if you don't leave a message that means that its a bullshitting call to say whats up. I might call you back when I am bored, I might not. Thats the name of the game, but don't keep calling me and not leaving messages, this is almost as bad as leaving messages. The same rules apply, I will see you called when I check my missed calls.

If I don't reckognise the number you better leave a fucking message...otherwise your screwed.

i can totally understand. i'm pretty busy on the weekdays, and sometimes weekends.

no one undertsands that when you don't return the call you either don't want to talk or you're fucking busy....

i just want to take this opportunity to type what i feel like yelling.

fuckingshitcuntdamnassfacegetyourheadoutofthetoiletbowlandfuckingthinkyoudumbdouchebagi'matworkorworkingorsleepingoreatingortakingafatshitleavemethefuckaloneandimightcallbackifi'm notbusyorfeellikedoingso.cumguzzilingwhorefaceturdburlar.

thank you