Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

take the fucking clue....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Mar 28, 2005.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

what the fuck is wrong with people? you call me, leave a message, i dont respond so you decide to call me again? do they think their perseverance is going impress me into picking up the phone?

because of this person bothering me (they even went so far as to have their personal assistant call me with a follow up message) on my day off, ive put together the boogie hands guide to using the telephone so that you can avoid pissing off your friends with your poor phone etiquette.

1)no personal phone calls are too be made until 10am on weekdays and 12pm on weekends.
    2)odds are good i, and a lot of other people arent going to pick up the phone...caller id and voice mail exist for a reason and its so i can find out if i want to talk to the person calling me without actually having to pick up the phone.
    3)at this point i am probably sitting on the couch waiting to see who is on the phone so LEAVE A FUCKING MESSAGE you douche.
    4)this is the critical point so pay attention. if you dont leave a message then you have lost your right to call this person back later in the day. odds are good the same thing is going to happen and your just wasting everyones time. if you did leave a message then you have lost your right to call this person back for at least 3 days. if you dont hear from them on monday you have to wait until thursday before you can call again and at that point you have used up your one remaining unsolicited phone call and have to wait until you get a call back....otherwise your a dick. now if i dont call you back odds are good that i dont want to talk to you at this point in time. please believe that calling me again is just going to make me not want to talk to you even more than i already do, so dont do it.

that said im now going to go turn off my phone and take a nap.

2. villain

villain Veteran Member

I have 260 of 300 minutes left for the month of march.

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

You might want to consider not having a cell phone at all , sounds like you dont really want to talk to anybody .

4. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

sorry man, i just needed some stuff.....you know....have you re-uped man?? ...igottafindsomethingman.....sorrybouthecalls...mustfindrugs

5. saraday

saraday Senior Member

a certain ex does that to me... constantly..

it drives me insane.

6. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

a pretty annoying thing is when people call back after you hang up on them.

sorry, but if you didn't get in whatever the fuck you had to say before you pissed me off and i hung up, tough shit.

ex of mine does this all the time.

7. villain

villain Veteran Member

I like to pretend I'm important by sporting a cell phone.

8. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

I just don't like talking on the phone. It's wierd to me.

9. 8onus

8onus Banned

oh no...you see....its the other way for me.
    i am that mother fucker who will keep calling, especialy if i know you're one of those cats who always has his phone on him no matter what. think you're too good to talk to my ass? where do you get the fucking nerve (i am not speaking directly to anyone here), arogant ass bitches. where the fuck do you get off not picking up my call, day or night i pick my phone up no matter what, i have showed up to my buddy's house before for doing that, i (litteraly) kicked in the door and said "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?". ex girlfeinds are different but not really, when you get that pussy you get all it's attatched to, so thats why i dont cheat on bitches cause god damnit i know men who have paid, one even has a slug in the back of his head to this day. not picking calls, sorry to inconveinience your important ass, cause we all know that your time is soooo valuable and i can't afford it right, potato faced bitches, you don't wanna pick up MY phone calls? this aint about me getting my feelings hurt, this is about human decency, this is about JUSTICE!
    I'M TAKING BACK THIS CITY, I'M BRING THIS SHIT TO YOUR FRONT FUCKING DOOR AND I'M BRING THE STREETS WITH ME
    OUT!

10. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

i need a personal assistant!

11. mkonji

mkonji Member

Uncontrolable repressed anger alert!

12. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

[​IMG]
    Boogie hands, im coming for you...

13. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

if it's not all that important, i don't leave a message.... or if i'm calling from a payphone.. because, what am i going to say? "hey.. this is vanity.. im at the payphone at the BP station on MLK... just wanted ton see what was up.. so i decided to waste my 50 cents leaving this message."

14. villain

villain Veteran Member

:haha:

Changing the world, one phone call at a time...

15. WRECKONIZE

WRECKONIZE Senior Member

i try to never leave messages unless its life or death. either the person is there at the time or they arent, caller id will let them know whats up.

but on a side note i get some many pointless phone calls on my cellphone its rediculous. i have been in a cycle for a few years now of having a cellphone for a couple of months, then getting rid of it for a month or two because im fed up with it, then getting another one cause i think i need it! it sucks balls cause its nice to have when you need it, but eats a dick when you dont. fuck em