TAKE THAT.

jazz technic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

it's like "Ha Ha... poor little guy'll never take down that tank with that stone"

and then it's like "Aww... poor little guy'll never take down that tank with that stone"

and then it's like "Aww... poor little guy has tanks in his neighborhood"

:'( :'( :'(

hahahahahaha

All your armies, All your fighters,

All your tanks and all your soldiers.

Against a boy holding a stone,

Standing there all alone.

In his eyes I see the sun,

In his smile I see the moon.

And I wonder I only wonder.

Who is weak and who is strong,

who is right and who is wrong.

And I wish I only wish.

That the truth has a tongue. (Qasem Qasem, 2000)

Palestine is our home.

We were born there.

We lived there.

We loved there.

We hate no one, but we despise injustice.

In peace we believe, for freedom we fight.

We have a right to live in peace in our Palestine. This is why there is Intifada.

(intefa´de) [Arab.,uprising, shaking off], the Palestinian uprising during the late 1980s and early 90s in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip (see under Gaza ), areas militarily occupied by Israel since 1967. An Israeli that killed four Palestinians in the Gaza Strip in Dec., 1987, sparked immediate local protests that rapidly spread to the West Bank. The violence was marked by stone-throwing on behalf of the Arabs, and the use of tear gas, rubber bullets, and home demolition by Israeli troops attempting to quell the popular resistance. The conflict led to many Israeli military operations and the stagnation of the Palestinian economies in the occupied territories, but with the gradual establishment of Palestinian self-rule, beginning with the accord between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization in 1993, the violence eased significantly. The term “intifada” has also been used to describe the anti-Israeli uprising that began after the Sept. 20, 2000, visit of the right-wing Israeli politician Ariel Sharon to the Jerusalem holy site known as (to Arabs) the Haram esh-Sherif. Arising out of Palestinian frustration with the slow progress since the since 1993, the fighting has had the character more of a guerrilla war and has been marked by the use of suicide bomb attacks by Hamas and the Islamic Jihad and by Israeli attacks on Palestinian civilians.

it does look amusing and attractive being a true rebel, however, it is not fun or exciting, it is most likley frightening and psychologically traumatizing to be a Palestinian right now.

my not so good analogy would be wanting to be young, black, and in the ghetto, yet, it would truly suck to be this way. But the Palestinian situation I guarantee is much more worse than any othrer oppressed group out there, in America, and around the globe. now for some cool yet sad pictures

check all these flicks in this site out first:

http://www.ummah.com/inewsletter/massacres...ine/index20.htm

now:

http://www.palestinemonitor.org/gallery/Black_and_white_29.htm'>

Archived