TAKE PICTURES THIS WEEKEND

RumPuncher

Yeah fools and ghouls....

Bring the Cameras out this weekend....

Just think.... if you take pix of the Halloween festivities... you could be the next HIM!

20031101_134.jpg

and yeah.... I'm abusing the powers of 'mod' and making this a sticky.

Untill you people get it through your thick heads that I demand pictures.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by El Mamerro@Oct 29 2004, 09:58 AM

Fact 1: Right at this moment, I am in the office working.

fact 2: I am wearing the ladybug suit.

HAHA!!

I myself will be going to a huge party.It's always the best party of the year. Me and my friend will be attending as jay and silent bob .

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I don't know what the fuck I'll wear this actual Halloween, if in fact I do wear something. I was gonna wear my little brother's hummingbird costume from Kindergarten graduation, but getting in it was a lot more complicated than I thought, and I left trying it on for the last minute. I'm wearing the ladybug to work cause I didn't have much choice.

...have to owrk on halloween night...and i can't dress up at work...so i'm going out saturday and pretending it's halloween...me and my roomate are going as 1960's business men...we got some pimp ass thrift store suits, busted briefcases, really bad wigs and mustaches, and neckerchiefs (sp?)...

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Oct 29 2004, 12:05 PM

Spray adhesive is amazing stuff.

indeed it is.

I also vote for the diaper.

some writer did a story 3-4 years ago where he wore an adult depends diaper out to the bars. homie got all kinds of tore up and never had to go to the bathroom. I think it was an article talking about the right place to be in a bar to pick up women. he used the diaper so he wouldn't lose his spot.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by porque@Oct 29 2004, 01:06 PM

...it doesn't look like anyone else in your office is dressed up...

Hahaha, yeah, I didn't get any more dope costumes in the picture. You can barely see Barbie in the back (she even made a product box to stand in), and the guy talking to her is Clark Kent (with the loose tie and Superman shirt underneath). The other two jackasses pussed out.

They took some pictures of me fucking around in the bushes which are hysterical. There will be more pictures soon, as soon as they get around to me.