Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

take it from the champs graffiti is for chumps

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by TheDictator, Dec 12, 2001.

1. TheDictator

TheDictator Guest

haha aight i thought you guys might want a good laugh about this or summin idunno pretty funny i think
    http://www.cleanfairfaxcouncil.org/graphics/graffiticolor.gif'>
    [img]http://www.cleanfairfaxcouncil.org/graphics/Graffitivandal.gif'>
    the black and white one came out of a coloring book haha! teaching these kids kinda early

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

WTF?

Ahahaha that dude's name is Captain G

3. focus

focus Guest

i agree with captain grafitti,
    grafitti is the leading killer of our children,
    introducing them to drugs, alcohol, and crime.
    most grafitti kids are in violent gangs
    its true, its true

4. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

that second one is my exact likeness....if i was a cartoon and all.

5. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Actually, all Captain G said was, graffiti is not a prank. He's right.

6. focus

focus Guest

i know, i was being sarcastic,
    grafitti is not a prank

7. TheDictator

TheDictator Guest

captian g has a mullet!:D :D

8. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

OMG! Good eyes..I didn't even notice!!!!

9. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

10. istepdincrap

istepdincrap Guest

look, the guy in the blue northface writes "vandal" i wonder if the other vandal is gonna get heated? dam he already got hella paint on his dc shoes.

11. 5th wheel

5th wheel Guest

yes i see you noticed captain G's mullet....but did anyone else see that figure...uhhhhhh...he must work out......hahahhahhahaaahaha i nearly pottied my trousers when i saw this...we need more posts like these...better yet..somone paint that on a freight

12. optimo

optimo Guest

fairfax county is too hot...

Graffiti Is a Crime!
    The word graffiti is related to the Latin word graphium, which means to write. In prehistoric times, cave dwellers used ashes and berry juice to paint on cave walls. The ancient Egyptians decorated monuments with hieroglyphics that described the history of their nation. During World War II, American soldiers scrawled messages on their vehicles. The invention of spray paint gave rise to the modern graffiti vandal.

Making one's mark seems to be a universal need. However, as responsible people we need to find more socially acceptable ways to express ourselves. Marking or tagging someone else's property, without permission, is vandalism and is illegal. Any person who defaces property (of another) valued at less than $1,000 has committed a Class 1 misdemeanor punishable by confinement in jail for up to one year and a fine of up to $2,500. If the defaced property is valued at more than $1,000 the offense is a Class 6 felony punishable by imprisonment from 1 to 5 years or by confinement in jail for up to 1 year and a fine of $2,500. The value of the damage may be established by the repair or replacement costs.

13. ceasroni

ceasroni Member

bumb for the gangsta vandal..ahahha:D

14. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

i saw a cop today with a mullet...i think that is the cartoon version of him.

15. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

so is that a cape or just some kind of "super mullet"? perhaps its the source of his powers...