take it awayface

Kr430n5_666

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/6131.jpg'>

"i was wondering why is it that when you get your house raided or whatever, the police take all your graff shit and keep it. what do they do with it? why do they even take it? do they give it back? why do i look like a fucking dipshit? anyone have any experience with raids? whats going on? am i alive? i love hookers?"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

atleast the police dont have you phone and cloths... and keys... and shoes, actually they only found one shoe... so shoe... fuck

thats why you keep your paint in the basement with the other paint...

if they find it in your room its fishy

any half decent lawyer will make the court have to prove that you actually did all the graffiti you have been accused of, and that having sketches and pictures of your graffiti are not solid evidence proving that you actually did it. the cops will try to let you know that it is enough just so you can confess--then they will use your confession as evidence, not the pictures and sketchbook. just play it safe. i have all my pictures and old sketches in a storage space that costs me 9.99 a month down the street, as well as those old special cans that i want to use on special occasions. My paint is in my car, and I have one blackbook in my house that can be easily dropped out the side of the window in the even that the cops do bang on my door.

Archived