Take care guys....

Well unfortunatly for me I was arrested last night, i spent from 4-11am in jail, (thank you to my roomate who called the police station looking for me....) Im probably going to face some time this summer or fall, and it also would be in my best interest to stay away from the board for alittle while and clear out my computer depending on what goes down. I have a feeling I really fucked myself on this one...stay up and take care of yourselves..

Ill miss you guys.:o

~Shameless

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest railroadjerk

dang man. keep your head up, didnt talk to you a whole lot recently but i hope things are ok.

stay up player! dont let the bastards keep you down...

Guest me IS cool

Wow you're a great guy. Good luck with whatever you got into and remember; It's not a permanent change. You will be back.

Guest blood as ink

that sucks to hear.from what i've seen you have a good head on your shoulders.just keep using it in the future and you'll do fine.good luck.

Guest Are2

damn!

that blows donkey nnuts

best wishes for a speedy way out of your mess!!

we'll miss you!!

...and get a good lawyer!!!!

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

best of luck shameless

keep your head up

name rank and serial number (SS #)

thats all you have to say

get a good lawyer

its worth it

Guest dead fetus
Originally posted by Catch22

Don't really know you but good luck!

do you have an email address?

Guest greedy mars

you'll be mmissed shameless. ill pour a 40 oz on your 12 oz grave for now until you return.

This can't be fucking happening homie!! :(

NINJAS BREAK HIM LOOSE!!

Shit man, i'm real sorry... i am seriously bummed out. Good luck.. hurry back... and remember that you will be missed!!!!!

fuckfuckfuck. :( stupid cops.

ummmmmmmmmmm i dont know u at all but you always say funny ass shit, so dont get shanked in there and good luck. yah prison sux. i just got out of juvie. heh only had to be in for 2 days. they made a mistake. but owell stay up.

what else can i add?

ya know even though none of us have "faces" and we all go by silly names and alot of 12oz leaves something to be desired, in some bizare cyberspace way, we are "fam"....it bums me out ya gotta go through this shameless, youre one of the funnier cats on this board, and i hope you take good care of yourself and somehow we hear from ya soon... please let us know whats goin on...dont fret to much, itll all work out....sorry to cheeze out but it had to be done...

peace shameless....roe

Archived