Take a quick look ....

cheps

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it looks decent....if that were mine I would probably put some yellow highlights inside the shadow of the letters....I can envision that...that be would kinda sick.good luck bro.

im sayin man... SIMPLIFY your hand. i know everyone allways says 'not bad but work on your handstyle' and you come back with a new one thats usually more complex... you need to simplify it and make your letters stronger, you're making it complex with the same basic letters and the basic letters are just weak and you're covering it up by making them overlap and having extra lines and shit. dont run away from it, you've improved your piecing letters a lot, now try to do the same with your hand.

the piece is good though, the c, h, and p could be more defined and fitting to the style.. i sorta like the c that way though.

You should just write your name out.......fuck handstyles....print that shit so people can read it.....after awhile your "handstyle" will start to morf and you'll be OK.....don't rush in to anything......and don't worry about how tight your peice looks.......because if you can't write your name decent.......then it doesn't count......you need to start from "square one".....props though.....you'll make it happen.peace.

Originally posted by aimsTOplease

much better but te handstyle is wack.

in graff the handstyle is most important

you cant be serious.^^^

u still need alot of work on those letters... as far as the hand goes i think ur tryn to hard to make it look like a handstyle....but u pretty much got the overall idea...

Archived