Taiwan

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shit, I'm tired, but I hope to post more tomorrow. Maybe some Taiwanese people could post something? haha...i know some writers go there to teach English and such.

http://www.fotolog.net/all_photos.html?user=4crew

^ go there for more...it's all these guys sam(e), bobo (both kids born and raised in Tai Chung), fast, and this dude omen.. i know dabs has some stuff elsewhere in Taipei somewhere on the net.

Originally posted by caffeine@May 14 2005, 04:50 AM

Damn those are some interesting styles out in Taiwan. Full color bombs in daylight you say? The one down the stairs is especially crazy.

P.S. These locals or mostly visitors?

bobo and sam are locals. Apparently, the paint is like rusto quality and cheap (about two bucks canadian), and cops aren't really all that respected down there. Anyway, I've heard some bombing stories, and I think the only thing that is truly heat is passenger trains (but they get done :) ).

so apparently these dudes are bombing like crazy these days because mandatory military service is coming up for them soon.

I'll post more later, since someone asked. Just not right now because I was painting an enclosed room all day with no respiratore. :burn: