tail bones.

AREANKAY

Who has broken one or chipped one.....?

I fell on my stairs 3 weeks ago and I still cannot sit properly, it really sucks especialy as I'm on the train like now next to people it feels like its crushing.

Who has F'ed there tail bone up in the past does this sound normal for healing....... or did I fuck myself again for life

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the first time i ever went snowboarding in 6th grade,

i went at night time, so the snow was frozen.

since it was my first time and all, i didnt know how to stop

and i ended up falling butt first onto a ice rock, the size of about

3 footballs...staight on my tailbone...i could of sworn i broke it....

i couldn't walk for like a week, and after that, it was black and blue

for a couple of months after....

to this day, my tailbone has been a soft spot on my body

I fell off a rooftop once when I was bombing. I didn’t mind the gap in between the wall and the roof, and I went straight down two stories. I was in agonizing pain, and it was the *small of my back (not sure exactly what the tail bone is). Miraculously, I didn’t need any medical attention, save for going immediately to my drug dealing buddy’s house and smoking mad weed for days straight. To this day, I still get a little bit of back pain down there, and there is this bump there that just won’t go away.

i broke mine while sledding when i was in the fourth grade. i still have weird hip and lower back things every once in a while. my ex gf chipped hers in a really weird way when she was really drunk once and now her legs will just go numb if she sits in a certain position. totally weird.

i have had many dreams about having a prehensile tail. tail and i would fight crime.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

A good friend of mine broke his tailbone when we were in the 82d. Someone went under his chute and stole his air and he fell 50ft to the ground. He went through a bunch of surgeries and they finally removed about 2 inches of it. He still has issues with sitting down and back pain.

Did you kill that person that stole his air?

Archived