tahoe bound

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Dec 20 2005, 12:56 PM

might i add i havent worked since dec 2nd and wont again until jan 24th?

NIKKA.

It's not jelly, unless you were speaking of KY Jelly, homo thug.

yeah "worked"....

smashing heads doesnt count son...

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by symbols+Dec 20 2005, 02:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Dec 20 2005, 02:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>tahoe rules.

you been before?

kirkwood is great for snowboarding.

heavenly is the shit for backcountry

squaw valley night snowboarding is awesome

and so is the herb.

[/b]

been there like 3 times now. my bro lives there.

Originally posted by Devilush@Dec 20 2005, 02:24 PM

do you wanna party with a sober pregger lady and a loud drunk? probably not. yea, we're adults now, we're kinda boring.

yes i want to. i missed you last time and miss yous dearly!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Dec 20 2005, 06:43 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Devilush@Dec 21 2005, 05:24 AM

do you wanna party with a sober pregger lady and a loud drunk? probably not. yea, we're adults now, we're kinda boring.

hesh, stick around till the end of january and we can all party together

i wish. maybe if i find a job i'll never go back to nyc...

Guest Sparoism

Hey, sorry I missed the airshow (hangover)...PM me when you get here.

I was in Tahoe for Thanksgiving, but the trip sucked. It's beautiful there, though.

Reno seemed chill. I met some cool folks there, as well.

Originally posted by Sparoism@Dec 20 2005, 07:23 PM

I was in Tahoe for Thanksgiving, but the trip sucked. It's beautiful there, though.

dude you said your girlfriend was sick

which is it?

youre fumbling shai

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by CACashRefund+Dec 20 2005, 07:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Dec 20 2005, 07:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Sparoism@Dec 20 2005, 07:23 PM

dude you said your girlfriend was sick

which is it?

youre fumbling shai

[/b]

I was hungover, she was throwing up from being hungover...I talked us out of it since it seemed like a bad idea to sit in the sun when we were in bad shape. I don't drink that much anymore, I'm too old for that now. I guess I forgot...she deals with it better than I do, but she was GREEN that day....not the best first impression. We looked like Sid and Nancy.

That's what happened, more or less. Honest.

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by Future Droid@Dec 21 2005, 02:44 AM

tahoe is HYPHY on NYE, i would personally try and stay there for NYE, although SF is real fun on NYE too, i always enjoy the bart ride back to berkeley, shit is really packed, and is a lot of fun. nor cal por vida!

Ha ha, you said "hyphy"...East Bay.

SF on NYE is too much. I've seen riots break out. Over what? Having a good time? Ninja, please. Go back to Walnut Creek. Wild the fuck out there and tell the cop who breaks your jaw, "Man, it's New year's!!!PARRRRRRTY!!!!! SHOW ME YOUR TITS!!!!"

Tahoe on NYE is fun as hell, though. I'd consider the trip there if it wasn't snowing right now.

Originally posted by Future Droid@Dec 21 2005, 06:44 AM

tahoe is HYPHY on NYE, i would personally try and stay there for NYE, although SF is real fun on NYE too, i always enjoy the bart ride back to berkeley, shit is really packed, and is a lot of fun. nor cal por vida!

Rad, so im guessing bart rides all night?

this'll be my first new years in the city.

badumdumm

Originally posted by Sparoism+Dec 21 2005, 02:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparoism - Dec 21 2005, 02:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Future Droid@Dec 21 2005, 02:44 AM

Ha ha, you said "hyphy"...East Bay.

SF on NYE is too much. I've seen riots break out. Over what? Having a good time? Ninja, please. Go back to Walnut Creek. Wild the fuck out there and tell the cop who breaks your jaw, "Man, it's New year's!!!PARRRRRRTY!!!!! SHOW ME YOUR TITS!!!!"

Tahoe on NYE is fun as hell, though. I'd consider the trip there if it wasn't snowing right now.

[/b]

um ok im not from walnut creek, i have been to sf the last few times for nye and had a pretty good time, except for a few small altercations. :rolleyes:

Guest Sparoism

I wasn't implying that you were from there, just the frat boys who come to SF on NYE to act out and show the world all of their lameness.

If you are from Berkeley, that's A-OK. West side, keepin' it trill.