tags.scripts.hands

synoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

um I don't got the greatest hand or anythin, but just some advice, get rid of those 2 lines you put on like every letter, it don't look good. At least that's my opinion... I'm gonna scribble on some piece of paper right now and scan it and put up here.

lol, first off, those aint the hands i put up. i just came up with those recentli and i thought they looked kinda crazy. i kno wat u mean bout the lines and stuff, but i had my mind on makin a crazy, coded lookin script, just cuz i was bored. as for my hands i usualli have, i dont have any scans at the moment.

lol, a "gang font"? wtf, i never seen any "gang fonts". tho i have seen the "old english-gothic" writin old gangs use to put up for territory and shit.

Originally posted by synoner

i thought they looked kinda crazy.

lol, a "gang font"? wtf, i never seen any "gang fonts". tho i have seen the "old english-gothic" writin old gangs use to put up for territory and shit.

yeah. crazy whack. i'm not saying my handstyle is any better but shit.

that so-called style reminded me of the style i wrote on paper for my friend. no biggy.

Re: HERE'S SOME OF MINE... i think?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SEE ITS THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER....................SAME WACKNESS,MAN YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON THEY STOP PUTTING THEM POSTAL STICKERS OUT IN THE OPEN FOR MY TAKING,NOW THEY HOLD THEM BEHIND THE COUNTER....THANKS TO A GROUP OF 12OZ PAPER CHASIN TOYS.. PAPER CHASE SHOULD BE CALLED TOYS AT WORK.......;)

SEE ITS THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER....................SAME WACKNESS (once again, here we go... R U up on some shit man??? WHERE'S YOUR WORK>>> god???) MAN YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON THEY STOP PUTTING THEM POSTAL STICKERS OUT IN THE OPEN FOR MY TAKING (show me some then!!!) NOW THEY HOLD THEM BEHIND THE COUNTER (really? i got mine in the mail!!!) THANKS TO A GROUP OF 12OZ PAPER CHASIN TOYS...(the funny thing is... you're chasin' my paper & posts... aint it funny???) PAPER CHASE SHOULD BE CALLED TOYS AT WORK.......(you OFF yet???) ;)

not much else that i can say until you actually post something!!!

POST SOMETHING... POST ANYTHING... POST EVERYTHING...

mEn@cE*

:king:

wE

ITS NOT LIKE I JUST SHITTED OUT A NAME...

Originally posted by TerraRyzeR

how many people come up with the tag menace wow man!

I GO BY MENACE, MACE, ACE (DTM) BECAUSE THATS MY NAME... IT'S NOT LIKE I JUST FELT LIKE TAGGING IT... ITS BEEN WITH ME ALL MY LIFE!!! WHEN YOUR FIRST NAME'S dennis... YOU BECOME A menace!!! IF YOU WERE TO ASK ANYONE THAT KNOWS ME, THE NAME FITS VERY WELL... SO TO ANSWER TO YOUR RESPONSE... i'm branded FO LIFE!!!

eba00235772f00000081.jpg

DeNNiS tha MeN@Ce* (dtm) :king: wE

assholer i dont know what your thinkin but those menace stickers are hot. i love the fade.

cunts like assholeoner give rookies a shit name. dont disrespect people that are better than you. im up here to learn and get better, not make a fool of myself tryin to take down a king.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ComicBookGuy
Originally posted by state

assholer i dont know what your thinkin but those menace stickers are hot. i love the fade.

cunts like assholeoner give rookies a shit name. dont disrespect people that are better than you. im up here to learn and get better, not make a fool of myself tryin to take down a king.

hahahahahahahaha...:rolleyes:

Guest tears*uno

Re: ITS NOT LIKE I JUST SHITTED OUT A NAME...

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

I GO BY MENACE, MACE, ACE (DTM) BECAUSE THATS MY NAME... IT'S NOT LIKE I JUST FELT LIKE TAGGING IT... ITS BEEN WITH ME ALL MY LIFE!!! WHEN YOUR FIRST NAME'S dennis... YOU BECOME A menace!!! IF YOU WERE TO ASK ANYONE THAT KNOWS ME, THE NAME FITS VERY WELL... SO TO ANSWER TO YOUR RESPONSE... i'm branded FO LIFE!!!

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00235772f00000081.jpg'>

DeNNiS tha MeN@Ce* (dtm) :king: wE

that is the gayest shit i've ever seen...

Archived