Tagging

flux

This had proberly been discussed 1000 times.

but i want to voice my own opinion.

I was driving through my local neighbourhood today and niced alot of tags. over the past week i have seen the same bush shelter being repainted at least 3 times, and the next morning its for fresh graffiti on it.

Now to me i think tagging is shit. i can see no art in taggin, it is simply a form of vandalism. any 4 year old can grab a spray can and run around and write rnb or dex on a wall.

there is no art to it. now ive sene my fair share of tags and ive seen some good ones, and soem fuckin poor ones, the good ones are normally written beside a big piece o of art like a signature of the artist. and what i have also noticed is these tags normally a never any way else then next to the art.

any other views on this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah. my opinion is if you don't love tagging to death then you're a retard, not a graffiti writer. and cos i have the power to close this stupid thread (about a topic that has been discussed a zillion times in here already....use the search function dammit), that's the only opinion you'll hear. toodles!