taggin

sxxxc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That's really kind of a general question, really it sounds like you need to put less focus on your "s" and "2" right now and focus on the name as a whole. And then go back and make it perfect.

Composition is biggest factor in any good piece, throw or simple and I think tags are no different

Originally posted by virsoner

ill help you give me the whole name

dude you must die!......what are you gonna do give him letter structure someone else gave you?...toy boys..............

MY ALL TIME BEST TOY ADVICE TO DATE::::

MEET A GRAFFITI WRITER WHO IS BETTER THAN YOUR AND HAVE HIM BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU!

TAAA DAWWWW!!!!

Re: Re: taggin

Originally posted by onesecondple

you know you are gonna reregister cuz we dogged on you so much, so whats your new name gonna be?

no sorry, your only people on the net who are sad enough to say that shit but yea plz do go ahead and carry one it's kinda funny...and no i won't be reregistering

Originally posted by i11igul

ih8onesecondple would be my guess

shit, it seems like thats gonna be a name that wil be fought over, damnit....whatever though, its all internet shit, ill post a shitty s later that i am gonna draw while i am pooping, i will draw it with a stick

yo man theyre just doggin you cuz youre new....they try and run out all the kids who can take it. (who werent meant to be) youre going to be shat on plenty of times and im glad you dont take anything they say to heart...work on your shit yourself though, check out other styles..DONT take someones letters and use them as yourown, but something i found helpful when i first started writing was taking a piece and copying it myself on paper...its like taking notes from school and rewriting them to help you remember them better. get it?just do this for awhile, try redrawing some simples first, dont try anything wild for at least a year, and then if its no good wait another year...theres no rush.....well i typed a bunch and im going out...hope i helped...

Archived