Tagged school

topoz

so here's want went down I been bombing for a while and the the other day I decided to go big like a dumbass and destroyed a bunch of things with a big mop and I tagged everything from bathrooms(every single door or wall and stalls),to school doors,to hallways and it was all good but then during lunchtime one of the security guards took me to another guard then they walked me to the bathrooms and asked me did you do all dis shit so I said no they search my shit and found a litle mop wich they taught was just ink while I still had the other mop in my pocket so they tell me if you dont tell us who did this its gonna get worse so after a while my dumbass fucking admired it so they called the cop and the cop takes me to the admin the cop tells them what happened and they question me and shit and after they send me back to take my fsa (fact testing) then I go home what's going to happen next?get arrested or what??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
With the way that you use English, I am seriously doubting that you actually attend any school.

I'm calling bullshit to your whole story.

Let's start off with

What do you write and where do you live?

i ain't gonna tel you what i write couse i don't kno who you are but ill tell you i write in florida but anyways fuck it i do't really need help no more couse i just got sent to another school for 10 days still on it

• 1 month later...