Tagged Girlies...

Fox Mulder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEVER NMH

ill post some up when i get the chance..yo aerosal im gonna tag that one chicks titties up like whoa ya heard..yes..

Yea im sure you would do that... i personaly think that would be gross, somthing i would not wanna look at.. And for everyone looking at this.. I WILL HAVE NEW FLICKS FROM A DIFFERANT GIRL EVERY WEEK ON A DIFFERANT BODY PART. i promise... i will be doing full body peices, on these dime pecies!! hehe

------------------

SECman

i dunno

Originally posted by NEVER NMH:

ill post some up when i get the chance..yo aerosal im gonna tag that one chicks titties up like whoa ya heard..yes..

No your not...she might sound like shes gonna let u but trust me...she wont. ANd learn how to spell u retarded nigger..."aerosal"? your moms sexy!

Originally posted by RippinYourFlesh:

those are the most ugly feet i've ever seen in that one pic...

The spitting kid I mentioned in the "People who hate people" thread had a friend with feet much worse than that. The big toe's toenails both where halfway torn off, exposing red, bleeding tissue, and all the other toenails where long and square.....fucking sick.

Archived