Tag Team Part II

Clay-Burner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest unkyunksalot

yo who the fuck is mode and why did he drop a shitty roller tag right over the scifi one that was there. nice job guys. weird mix pbsvlk

fuck mode

scifi for ever

bigoaf

Guest unkyunksalot

anyone have flicks of the dissed huge BAREOAF roller that was there. i didn't see it after the day it got painted. thanks

oaf scifisticateds

i dont know. i guess its ok. i like opiates piece i guess. theres just something about people who treat my friends like shit that puts me off. especialy when they werent like that in the first place.

and on those grow things...your the second person in boston to write GROW but at least your better than that last guy.... sheeeeesh, that stuff wasnt too good.

Originally posted by MUNE

i dont know. i guess its ok. i like opiates piece i guess. theres just something about people who treat my friends like shit that puts me off. especialy when they werent like that in the first place.

is this towards opiate???

Grows as always producing nice shit (ralph lauren, hehehehe), and Blobs mad props, BO you smell and your my motherfukin' man, and Kloes just stop it with the shit man I love you bro! Guys sorry for the throwie i don't know what was going on with my head (no hold up yeah I do), sorry anyway.

Archived