Tag Sales: OTHER PEOPLES TRASH< YOUR TREASURE...

ETHREADZNY

WHAT COOL, INTRESTING STUFF HAVE YOU SCORED AT TAG SALES. STUFF THAT TURNED OUT TO BE WORTH SOMETHING, OR JUST PLAN OLD COOL STUFF?

BOUGHT MYSELF SOME EARLY IRONMAN COMICS, FOR A DOLLAR A PIEcE, THE AVERAGE WORTH FOR THEM NOW IS AROUND $30.oo dollars a piece.

OLD Japanse military clothing.

mass amount of records, mostly hawiann, reggae, and calypso.

musclemen toys..

old ass skateboards, made from rolllerskate wheels.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

How the hell do you sell old comics? E-bay? I used to collect some but then realised it's not worth it and gave them to my nephew to fuck up.

^ I am Hanging on to them watching them increase and decrease in value every other year. I am hoping one day it may be worth it. They have been siting in a box for about 13 years now. early comics tend to bring over a hundred in decent shape. all I have in my life is hopes and expectations.

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

^ I am Hanging on to them watching them increase and decrease in value every other year. I am hoping one day it may be worth it.

oh trust me they will....you dont wanna hear what comics my uncled had thrown away by my grandmother..i have boxes of em..and there not goin anywhere.;)

this guy who works with a girl I know scored huge... He bought like 18 or 22 SMALL enamel painted pins of football helmets with team logos on them, he paid $.25 each... thing was some of the teams were recognizable, like the Bears, but other teams were names and places I never heard of... turns out it was from the original NFL and was all of those franchises.

The guy lost many points though for being a greedy little bitch, he broke up a complete set of pins and sold them individually on E-bay, making something like $400... but, a full set, in the near perfect condition he had them, sold by a professional auctioneer at an actual sports memorabilia auction it could have been worth much more...

Archived